Thanks Mr. Robinson for...

SKCAUB

From SEC media days:

BEST QUOTE "They keep talking about 'Fear the thumb.' We've got a finger for them at the end of the game." -- Alabama defensive back Ramzee Robinson, on Auburn.

:au::homer:

i heard him in an interview yest. on one of the memphis stations and if the bammers did too, they need to keep their mouths shut about Carnell.

i heard him in an interview yest. on one of the memphis stations and if the bammers did too, they need to keep their mouths shut about Carnell.

252823[/snapback]

They can't...and that's the beauty of it all. It just makes whippin' them every year that much more enjoyable. :)

:au::homer:

252823[/snapback]

i thought the exact same thing, god i hate bama fans

Just make sure we keep the high road fellas. Don't sink to their level. Let them keep putting up this bullentin board material and our guys will just keep putting it in the back of their minds as fuel for the fire.

I dont know WHAT you all are talking about. I heard Bino speak yesterday...i didnt hear him sound bad at all.

252875[/snapback]

sorry, who the hell is bino? I wasn't paying attention, it wasn't robinson that i heard it was darby.

You're so right Ranger12! Those familier with this series realize full well that neither team REQUIRES any MOTIVATION to get up for the game. In fact, I question Tubs judgement and motives in ever making such a statement! I seem to recall the Bammers beating us for 9 straight years before Pat Dye managed to turn it around. I also recall a dude named Bryant calling us a "cow college" only to pay for it a few weeks later with two super human efforts and two blocked punts to pay him back. Point is, four straight wins is not that much to crow about when you have 5 more to go to equal what they did AND you have succeeded in REALLY MOTIVATING them to end it at 4. Just a little reminder that pride cometh before the fall guys. ;) War Damn Eagle. :au:

Archived