All Orange back for 2006 season

kingfish

From Opelika Auburn News:

All Auburn, All Orange back for ’06 season

The Auburn University athletics department and the Auburn Student Government Association announce the continuation of “All Auburn, All Orange,” a program established in 2004 to create unity and spirit among the Auburn student body, alumni, fans and student-athletes at events throughout the school year.

Three home football games and a home game during each sport season will be designated as the “All Auburn, All Orange” event. At each designated event, fans will be encouraged to wear orange.

The 2006-07 program will begin with the Auburn-Washington State football game on Sept. 3 (ESPN2, 6:45 p.m.) and continue through the spring sports season.

“The spirit of Auburn will continue to be brought to the forefront

with this program,” said Tuberville. “We have had great participation the last two years and look forward to having a lot of orange in the stands for our All Auburn, All Orange games.”

A percentage from each shirt sold will benefit Tiger Habitat, the Habitat for Humanity program at Auburn University.

Question: Does anybody know which three games have been designated?

Uh-Oh.......that jersey thing is gonna pop up again one day in conjunction with all orange ;)

Uh-Oh.......that jersey thing is gonna pop up again one day in conjunction with all orange ;)

What? The team isn't wearing orange jerseys this year?????

:big:

Think about it. Why don't we have "All Blue" days? We are being groomed for the jersey switch. If that happens, I hope I can find a black and white TV somewhere so I can watch the games.

Think about it. Why don't we have "All Blue" days? We are being groomed for the jersey switch. If that happens, I hope I can find a black and white TV somewhere so I can watch the games.

Orange shows up better on TV.

We are being groomed for the jersey switch.

I think so too. I heard the new helmets are going to have tiger stripes, kind of like the Bengals, but will have navy instead of black. The AU stickers will be replaced with golden eagle wings.

Because of that very thing...the orange shows up VERY well on TV...according to CTT. :)

:au::homer:

I would also rather do 'All Blue'. After all, the team's home jerseys are blue. Plus 'All Orange' makes me feel like a :ut: fan. Gotta have the blue with it.

Because of that very thing...the orange shows up VERY well on TV...according to CTT. :)

:au::homer:

that is so much bull, show up for what or who? I think we all know which is which. Now for

aircraft at 30,000 feet it might make a difference. They show the stadium shot how many times

during a game? And then the question is "I thought :au: was the home team" or Isn't :au:

color navy blue with orange trim, white pants, headgear and numerals? Right Jim Fyffe?

Guest Tigrinum Major

If folks want to support this by wearing orange, I say fine. If you choose to wear white or blue, more power to you also. Personally, I wear orange now more than I used to, but not necessarily to games.

And as far as alternate jerseys, while I oppose them, they wouldn't not be the sign of the apocalypse as some of you act. I oppose them because of the results of the last game in which they were worn. If we wore them now, and won, I'd be all about some orange jerseys. If we lost again, I said that we never utter those words again.

I was thinking about that tight mauve pullover with those turquoise shorts I got last year at Saks. But then it hit me. I'd have to wear the tan loafers with my white sweater tied around my waist. How can I possibly go out in public in that ensemble after Labor Day?

Oh wait...the WSU game is September 2nd??? :huh:

Woo Hoo. I'm good to go. :cheer:

You're just jealous because you could never put such a smokin' outfit together, girlfriend. You probably would have gone with the yellow button down. :roflol:

And save the jokes about "Smokin'" something.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I prefer an Auburn T-shirt with some stains from a previous meal, a pair of khaki shorts and a baseball hat with sweatrings on it.

And white Asics with ankle socks.

And a Miller Lite.

Archived