I just received a phone call

Tigermike

From a young woman who identified herself as being from the Democrat National Committee. They were calling to let me know that they had already won the House of Representatives back. Already won, was their words. I asked the young lady how they had already won if the elections were in November. Then she said "according to the polls", but we need help $$$$$$$$. I then asked her if they had already won, why did they need $$$$$$. She replied that they needed the money to "make sure the Republicans don't change the way they are campaigning" I then said in the past two Presidential elections, three months out the Democrats were pretty much assured of a win, but the Republicans in fact won. She then replied and I quote, "That is because the Republicans changed the results and tampered with the votes." At which point I asked her if she were saying that the Republicans had stole the elections? To which she replied "Absolutely, there is evidence to prove it." "Can we count on you to make a contribution?"

Yes go ahead and send out the info and I will get back with you.

No Tex, I cannot provide a link, it was a phone call.

Did you direct her to relay her findings to the F.E.C. ??? To the best of my knowledge, they've investigated every so called claim of voter supression and election tampering, and found NOTHING implicating the GOP.

No Tex, I cannot provide a link, it was a phone call.

Oh, TT has no doubt that it was a phone call, but I'm sure he'll say it was REALLY a call from Carl Rove, and that this is all an elaborate plan to the GOP grass roots hoppin' mad ! :rolleyes:

I don't doubt anything you said one bit. I got a call a couple of weeks ago from them. Without getting into the lengthy specifics of the call, the guy I had on the line basically accused the republicans of being all criminals, including the accusation of voter fraud, just as your caller did. Sounds like to me the Dems are resorting to some more lies to win this coming November. I wonder what would happen if calls like mine and yours were recorded and played before some type of ethics committee? Isn't some sort of law being violated when those types of accusations are being made by offical reps of the DNC? I guess they just need to keep on shooting themselves in the foot

Just like the postings that liberals make on this board, it is the same crap that keeps getting repeated over and over. No matter how many times they are showed to be wrong by presenting them the facts, they keep on bringing it up like a broken record. Heck, I have gotten where I don't even respond to alot of their posts anymore because I get tired of repeating myself like a parent to a hard-headed child.

Wanna know if the voter fraud crap has even an infinitessimal credibility to it? Just look at the vultures in the press. If there was a scintilla of proof, I am mean a jot or iota that wasnt hallucinated, the MSM would make this THE story of the 21st Century. If one of them could PROVE this, they would be Woodward and Bernsteins' Daddies. They would gazillionaires. There would be no way to stop the publication of a tell all book/movie/press reports etc. Instead they have let it go long ago.

The Whackadoos claim that the exit polling doesnt agree with results. Who oversaw the exit polls? NO ONE DID! You can, and likely do, have Hallucinated exit polling data/ None of which is scientific. The Dems are looking for anything to claim that what they must someday admit is true: That they are the party out of touch with the American people.

Archived