New Stadium pics from Rivals

DKW 86

Cool pics, but I have a gripe about the murals. On the great players mural, I saw Caddy, but no Ronnie. Come on! During that undefeated season, Ronnie was just as important as far as the offensive firepower went as Jason and Caddy. Heck, he was drafted #2 overall in the NFL for crying out loud. You guy know I hate to be negative, but I think this is a terrible oversight.

Cool pics, but I have a gripe about the murals. On the great players mural, I saw Caddy, but no Ronnie. Come on! During that undefeated season, Ronnie was just as important as far as the offensive firepower went as Jason and Caddy. Heck, he was drafted #2 overall in the NFL for crying out loud. You guy know I hate to be negative, but I think this is a terrible oversight.

I totally agree. In my opinion and I believe time will tell Ronnie Brown is a more complete back and has alot more durability than Cadillac. Not to take anything away from Carnell.

I agree, but to play devil's advocate here...

Carnell is the career rushing attempts leader. He owns a lot of records that Ronnie doesn't. (NCAA Leader for touchdowns in 1 game, I think?)

Archived