Juwan Simpson

au9596

Don't know for certain - but I heard they were allowing an Ice Cream truck on the sidelines -

Bama scream!

Shula Screams

Juwan screams for Ice Cream!

I hope they ALL get creamed!

What's the word on Juwan's status for the game?

Have to ask since Shiela keeps it "in house" and all.

WDE :au:

HILARIOUS!!!

I am seriously trying to find out. Does anyone know what site I can find the info?

I'd be surprised if he doesn't.

JMHO

I thought Sheila was supposed to be a big disciplinarian. I thought Sheila did things the right way. A coach who would let a criminal start against Hawaii doesnt seem like a big disciplinarian to me. And letting a criminal start a football game definitely is not the right thing to do IMO.

Who said he was a criminal? And do we have proof that he's starting? Talk to me at 6:08 and I'll tell ya what's goin down.

That's very weak, win. We've discussed the disciplining of players for weeks now. Shulla's silence on this issue is in sharp contrast to CTT's emphatic statement that Sears & Blackmon would not be playing in the opener against WSU. And don't give me that "Shulla's policy is to not comment publicly on discipline" non-sense. Simpson agreed in court to attend a 1-yr program for drug possesion, did he not? He's a first time offender so they went easy on him.

Who said he was a criminal? And do we have proof that he's starting? Talk to me at 6:08 and I'll tell ya what's goin down.

That's very weak, win. We've discussed the disciplining of players for weeks now. Shulla's silence on this issue is in sharp contrast to CTT's emphatic statement that Sears & Blackmon would not be playing in the opener against WSU. And don't give me that "Shulla's policy is to not comment publicly on discipline" non-sense. Simpson agreed in court to attend a 1-yr program for drug possesion, did he not? He's a first time offender so they went easy on him.

he was in turdtown and thats why he got off easy.....period

he was in turdtown and thats why he got off easy.....period

It happened in Bessemer actually.

Don't know for certain - but I heard they were allowing an Ice Cream truck on the sidelines -

Bama scream!

Shula Screams

So Mom, tell us what you really think... :roflol:

You definitely need to get to know wannabeaumom (Kim, my wife), JennyAU92, Ravad, Blonde Wasabi (wife of Ranger 12), and BoJtruauman. These are the more active ladies on the board.

Bama scream!

Shula Screams

So Mom, tell us what you really think... :roflol:

You definitely need to get to know wannabeaumom (Kim, my wife), JennyAU92, Ravad, Blonde Wasabi (wife of Ranger 12), and BoJtruauman. These are the more active ladies on the board.

Ahhh...the women are taking over!!!

Archived