AUBURN U LOOKED (As Billy Crystal would say) Marvelous

Dyebama

On TV the new UNDER ARMOR Looked Really Good...I mean really Good.

The Blues Looked Bluer ...The Orange stripes looked more orange...The Whites looked Whiter..

and the Helments looked like to have a satin finish to them... ( I dont think those are Under aumor Helments are they?? )

Under Aumor i think makes the new / old classic uniforms Much Better than they have been lately....

What do U Think?? Not only does Bama need to FEAR THE THUMB but every body else must fear the

CLICK....CLACK....AUBURN IS COMING one game at a TIME!!! :au::sec:

to be honest...i didn't like the new uni's (at least with the lettering and numbers) that much.

brandon looked like he could be number 10, 12, 18, 16 (mabye just the espn 2 angles)...the names were too bunched up imo as well.

the commercial....from all the pub. that this commercial was getting for the past year....i was disappointed. it was just the current "click clack" commercial with the leaked video takes spliced in, in between shots of aj hawk.

don't get me wrong...i liked having our own national commercial being broadcast during our game (not like coach k @ duke or anything), but...i was disappointed in it's delivery.

to be honest...i didn't like the new uni's (at least with the lettering and numbers) that much.

brandon looked like he could be number 10, 12, 18, 16 (mabye just the espn 2 angles)...the names were too bunched up imo as well.

the commercial....from all the pub. that this commercial was getting for the past year....i was disappointed. it was just the current "click clack" commercial with the leaked video takes spliced in, in between shots of aj hawk.

don't get me wrong...i liked having our own national commercial being broadcast during our game (not like coach k @ duke or anything), but...i was disappointed in it's delivery.

I noticed the same thing during warmup's I couldnt tell what # Brandon was wearing I thought it was 16 not 12!

"Click Clack?" What the hell is that? "Click Clack?" Is this Thomas the Train or something? We're a football team, not a cotton picking nursery rhyme. And our 2 million dollar coach saying "Click Clack" in a national television spot is about the most infantile, stupid thing I've ever heard. When in CTT's life has he ever said "Click Clack?"

Instead, I propose we substitute the following lines:

"Men, let's go out and kick Southern Cal's ass. Let's make them realize that they are silly Nancy Boys."

"Men, let's pound Alabama into submission. So much so, that they'll want to dynamite Bryant Denny Stadium so that they never are humiliated at home by us again."

"Men, the Georgia Bulldogs are a friendly rivalry. So let's only beat them by 48 points. That means we play the scout team in the 3rd quarter."

But "Click Clack?" WFT?

Archived