Under Armour Jerseys

Nay4AU

My seats are located in the east upper deck and at times it was hard to read the numbers on the new jerseys. The jerseys would scrunch up making some of the numbers tough to distinguish. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. WAR EAGLE and BEAT Miss St.

My seats are located in the east upper deck and at times it was hard to read the numbers on the new jerseys. The jerseys would scrunch up making some of the numbers tough to distinguish. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. WAR EAGLE and BEAT Miss St.

I knew I wasn't crazy. I had the same problem sitting at home watching on TV. The font is a lot bolder, thus making them difficult to read from a distance. Loggerhead thought I was nuts. I guess I have to share my lamest complaint award w/ Nay, huh Logger?

I had a little trouble at times reading the numbers from the upper deck as well. 5,6,8,9 were indistinguishable at times as well as 12, 15, 18, etc. It wasn't too big of a deal for me, but I do recall asking the guy behind me a couple of times about the number.

... I guess I have to share my lamest complaint award w/ Nay, huh Logger?

No way! You were the first to mention it so you "earned" the award outright. Nay4AU is a johnny-come-lately so no sharing allowed.

Memo to upper deck denizens: bring your binoculars. :poke:

I thought they looked different. I believe the first sack was made by Dede, but I kept asking everybody around who #81 was.

The numbers are thicker than the ones on the Russell jerseys, but they still look much better.

Now, I can't wait to see what the orange ones look like in a couple of weeks. :big:

Noticed that.... It is a fact. :)

:au::homer:

P.S. My binoculars are HUGE!!!

I noticed this as well...I was in section 28, 20 rows up and still had trouble at times making out the numbers. Forget about reading the names...

On the subject of new jerseys - On my TV the orange on the jerseys seemed to be different than burnt orange - maybe a clay-like tint to it. Did they look right in person?

man, i'm glad to see this thread. i was going to the eye doctor tomorrow, because i thought it was tre smith making the td run to open the 2d half. even with 'nocs from the upper deck it looked like #22 to me. made me feel real dumb when i saw it was really kenny. yeah, i know. maybe a trip to the eye doc is still in order.

I had no problems with the numbers. I wasn't sitting in the upper deck though so maybe that is it. Hopefully next year the numbers will be sewn on like the names on the back of the jerseys are this year.

I thought they looked different. I believe the first sack was made by Dede, but I kept asking everybody around who #81 was.

The numbers are thicker than the ones on the Russell jerseys, but they still look much better.

Now, I can't wait to see what the orange ones look like in a couple of weeks. :big:

Do you seriously think they are going to wear orange? That rumor has been floating around for years. I don't believe in the Orange jersey curse but I think it will be too loud!

I for one liked the new look to the names and numbers! I know this isn't popular around here, but I wouldn't mind seeing orange jerseys!! Miami's don't look bad do they?? I mean it'd make sense for the team to wear orange if the fans are supporting All Auburn All Orange too!! Is the reason people don't want them because they think they'd be ugly, or is it they think it'd be a jinx?? Thanks in advance for the help!

War Eagle!!

I for one liked the new look to the names and numbers! I know this isn't popular around here, but I wouldn't mind seeing orange jerseys!! Miami's don't look bad do they?? I mean it'd make sense for the team to wear orange if the fans are supporting All Auburn All Orange too!! Is the reason people don't want them because they think they'd be ugly, or is it they think it'd be a jinx?? Thanks in advance for the help!

War Eagle!!

Auburn's primary color is blue. Auburn has always won blue save for a few games back in the late 70s under Barfield :no: . I pray that I never see the day that Auburn goes away from the beautiful jerseys they have been wearing all of my life. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Archived