Miami-FSU

MDM4AU

I have been busy tonight and have only watched the game here and there. Is Miami as good as I think or is FSU not so good? I saw where FSU had 43 total yards at half while Miami had 117. What's the opinion on these teams out there from those of you watching?

A little of both...I think FSU will be a lot like last year. Dropping some games they shouldn't winning some, playing very well at times. UM is good, really good, scary fast on D!!! Kirk Herbstriet had been saying they would be in the MNC hunt this year and has them as one of his picks to go. I am beginning to side with him a little. FSU keeps trying to run to the outside against UM, but they are to fast. THey need to go straight at them. Time will tell if FSU will improve on their bad 94 ypg rushing average last year. UM will probably win the ACC and be in a BCS game.

neither team is impressive at all to me. They both seem to have flashes of brilliance then implode. So, very little consistency from either side...probably why its only 10-3...

Both defenses look really tough. Lots of hard hitting. I don't think either offense has caught up to the defenses -- not this early in the season. Later on, they're both going to be pretty good due to the caliber of athletes they have. I give Miami a slight edge due to the home field advantage.

I was about to say that FSU was finally getting something going on O, but then WEatherford "William Wallace" fumbled the snap. These teams will probably meet in the ACC championship game. I think they both have pretty good, at least fast Ds. Don't think anybody else in the ACC will be able to play with them from what I say out of ACC teams. Crap Duke lost to D-1AA William and Mary!!!! Maryland struggled in their game. GT looked decent against ND. Who knows, first game of the year and all.

FSU needs an O-line or Miami's D-Line is killer. Actually both of these defenses are pretty strong.

FSU reminds me of us back when. Play like hell, start getting into a rhythm and then make a stupid mental mistake and lose all the momentum.

And FSU just intercepted with :28 seconds left. Good. I dislike Miami more than FSU. :)

FSU defense is swarming. Especially their LB Dave Buster. The guy was all over the place.

I think they are both overrated...while they both have good defenses. Neither has an offense that is adequate to compete for a MNC IMHO. I thought Miami was poorly prepared tonight, lots of miscues, penalties, 12 players on the field, mental errors.

Holly Rowe needed to leave that hat at home.

:roflol: My GF looked at me like I was crazy when I ask what the hell Rowe was wearing on her head. That is retarded. You would not have seen Adrian Karsten or see Dr. Punch wearing something that stupid on the sidelines.

Someone must have told her that, cause she did not wear that crappy thing during the 2nd half.

FSU defense is swarming. Especially their LB Dave Buster. The guy was all over the place.

I think they are both overrated...while they both have good defenses. Neither has an offense that is adequate to compete for a MNC IMHO. I thought Miami was poorly prepared tonight, lots of miscues, penalties, 12 players on the field, mental errors.

The offenses of both teams were nothing to brag about, I was only impressed with the defense, especiall the FSU squad. Anytime you can hold a team to like 4 yards rushing total is a good sign.

Archived