Touchdown Auburn Bowl

chinook

You just asked a woman to make a change with the way she is doing something. Then compound that with the fact that Jenny is that woman. Boy are you in for it.

First, let me address ranger's comments like this: :moon: I negotiate contracts for a living, which means that I can always be completely reasonable and willing to consider changes, revisions and compromise. Don't mean I'll always agree, but I will consider them at least. B)

That's a good comment, but I am not sure I can accommodate you. With the cut and paste system that I use to transfer everyone's picks, I am not sure if formatting would mess that up or not. Pcola would have to answer that question.

I would do something like list the home team first, except that I am very VERY superstitious and I always list Auburn first, regardless of where they are playing, then the rest of the SEC in alpha order, then the OOC teams. I realize that this is ridiculous, but I am somewhat OCD and get stuck in my little rituals... :big:

Maybe Pcola can come up with a way that won't disrupt things...

I would do something like list the home team first, except that I am very VERY superstitious and I always list Auburn first, regardless of where they are playing, then the rest of the SEC in alpha order, then the OOC teams. I realize that this is ridiculous, but I am somewhat OCD and get stuck in my little rituals... :big:

Just an FYI...The home team should always be listed second. That is the accepted format. Has started to change somewhat because of the way people list lines with either the favorite or the dog all listed in the same column. Not preaching just throwing out another piece of useless information that I seem to be able to recall without any problem while the important stuff cannot be brought to the light of day.

First, let me address ranger's comments like this: :moon: I negotiate contracts for a living, which means that I can always be completely reasonable and willing to consider changes, revisions and compromise. Don't mean I'll always agree, but I will consider them at least. B)

That's a good comment, but I am not sure I can accommodate you. With the cut and paste system that I use to transfer everyone's picks, I am not sure if formatting would mess that up or not. Pcola would have to answer that question.

Maybe Pcola can come up with a way that won't disrupt things...

Well, the simple solution is this: http://www.secsports.com Check out the schedule page there and you can see who is at home. For the games outside the conference, refer to the helmet schedule posted a few months ago that included EVERY conference in the country. There are only a handful of games outside the SEC that we pick each week. Shouldn't be too much trouble to just take a glance on the web...or on that schedule i mentioned. Another source is espn.coms football page with schedule.... The spreadhsheet was set up as home and visitor but obviously that can be changed to say: team 1 and team 2, so its totally up to Jenny how she enters the games each week. The idea of this is to make this job as easy for jenny as we can. The other solution is having a mod(if jenny doesn't mind or want to do it) go in each week after she posts the games and BOLD the home teams....

Leave it as it is! If someone is really interested they can look it up on the SEC site or NCAA site. Keep up the GOOD wrok!

Archived