LSU section??

geauxscott

The tickets are always to be had if you are willing to turn loose of the cabbage.

Yeah I'm willing to pay the money, but it has to be at least reasonable. Face value is $50, so i'm willing to pay in the $100-$125 range.

Yes, we used to have season tickets in 34 and it became a war zone at many games, and I can remember the visitors going all the way over to the lower sections of 40 and 41, but now it appears as if they have taken those and moved them into 112 and 113.

The tickets are always to be had if you are willing to turn loose of the cabbage.

Yeah I'm willing to pay the money, but it has to be at least reasonable. Face value is $50, so i'm willing to pay in the $100-$125 range.

Let me know if you find them.

(Backs away quickly before busting out in laughter)

Let me know if you find them.

(Backs away quickly before busting out in laughter)

yeah i know.....I'm not talking about buying out at the stadium at that price (they will be much higher). Hoping to find some on Ebay or from someone else at that price now.

ebay prices are always higher than gameday prices.

Ticket prices are in direct proportion to time to kickoff.

yeah not really trying to look on Ebay too much....really hoping I just come across an LSU fan that can't make it. I have several people looking for me. I really just want to get them before saturday so i don't have to worry about them ya know???

I unnerstan. Come on up anyway. We might even let you have a cold drink and some barbeque.

Don't worry, I'm coming regardless.....got several AU friends (one riding with me) that are going to be there and not going to the game, so if i can't get tickets I'll just watch it somewhere with them.

I thought they split up the visiting team in the upperdeck to sections 100 and 113. Athletic department said the visiting teams were making too much noise bunched together. I knew the lower section of 34 and the spill over into 35 were the main seats for visitors, but I am pretty sure for big games the upperdeck is split up.

Can anyone let me know where the the visitors section is?

They are across the street in the new parking deck that has built on the site where some LSU fans burned down the old gym :big: (just kidding you)

Well just got tickets.... paid a whopping $150/ea. for them!!! They are in section 113 in the Upper Deck. Is this entire section going to be LSU fans or just parts of it?

I wanted to get into the lower section but really didn't feel like looking anymore.....just wanted to get tickets and have it over with.

Scott I believe the entire section will be LSU. Now in the section right beside you will be our faithful. Oh by the way, unlike Death Valley, You can not bring alcholic beverages into the stadium. However you might hide some in your corndogs. :thumbsup:

Scott I believe the entire section will be LSU. Now in the section right beside you will be our faithful. Oh by the way, unlike Death Valley, You can not bring alcholic beverages into the stadium. However you might hide some in your corndogs. :thumbsup:

You can't bring alcohol into Tiger Stadium either......but there are ways around it at EVERY STADIUM :big::big:

Dude I sat on the rail in between the lower deck and the upper deck last year. When the wind would swirl and come down from the upper deck I would get drunk by just smelling the booze. Not anywhere I have been has that kind of odor been present. Well not in the stadium anyways. Tailgating is another story.

Gotta give it to you guys. I just thought Auburn knew how to tailgate. I bet there where at least 50,000 strong tailgaiting around Death Valley .

Dude I sat on the rail in between the lower deck and the upper deck last year. When the wind would swirl and come down from the upper deck I would get drunk by just smelling the booze. Not anywhere I have been has that kind of odor been present. Well not in the stadium anyways. Tailgating is another story.

Gotta give it to you guys. I just thought Auburn knew how to tailgate. I bet there where at least 50,000 strong tailgaiting around Death Valley .

Just because everyone and their grandmother (literally) brought booze into the game doesn't mean its "allowed" ..... :lol::lol:

50,000?????????? try upwards of at least 150,000 for any given game. Sometimes more for big games. With BR a majority of tailgaters are local to BR, so many just come out to party whether they are going to the game or not.

I only saw one side of the stadium. My life was threatened if I walked around anywhere else. Naa it wasn't that bad, We were running late. My crazy cousin who lives in Baton Rouge wanted to see Mike the Tiger. The Tiger was right there where the LSU players get off the busses. Of course he was in his Purple and Gold. Packed like sardines in there, my brother in law and I are the only ones in orange in this area. Not smart. I just tried to get out of there and get to my seats before kickoff. One of these days You'll have to tell me what some of the words we were called means. :rolleyes:

Archived