Beatdown Coming

saniflush

However few ideas you have left, I still think next week this thing is going to light up like a Christmas tree... everyone will want in on that one.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However few ideas you have left, I still think next week this thing is going to light up like a Christmas tree... everyone will want in on that one.

dont you worry, Ive got plenty of ideas for next week.... ;)

BTW Auchizad nice job on the GGW (very original) and Corndog Beatdowns I see you are learning the ways of the photoshop young grasshopper...

GG...nice job as always on the Butt Paste I like the Tiger head nice touch.

Ha, thanks. Appreciate the hookup.

Ok gang....since Louisiana is such a hotbed for cooking...I bring you the following motif

first the appetizer

cookbk.jpg

Still debating the issue, but there may be a no hoo-doo rule invoked next week. Yes, Bama beatdowns have been a weekly staple. But beatdowns of Auburn opponents have been strictly off-limits due to hoo doo regulations. Can't funk up the hoo doo.

This entire season one person has violated the hoo-doo rule and posted a beatdown pic of an Auburn opponent prior to the game. Care to guess what game it was?

My lean is to ban beatdown pics for next week.

Thread could be locked for the week.

Sounds like a good idea to me... then fun can be had by the winner to the losers dismay.

My bad guys, I screwed up our undefeated season, national title hopes, and control of the SEC west... I suggest putting something in the forum rules about this so that other newcomers aren't confused. Otherwise, the consequenses could be dire.

Thread could be locked for the week.

Sounds like a good idea to me... then fun can be had by the winner to the losers dismay.

My bad guys, I screwed up our undefeated season, national title hopes, and control of the SEC west... I suggest putting something in the forum rules about this so that other newcomers aren't confused. Otherwise, the consequenses could be dire.

You don't bear the burden alone. We all messed up things that week. I steadfastly refused to put on my season shirt for no apparent reason. Insanity I guess. We all hold a share of blame.

Given that, though, do you think we should unleash the Beatdown hounds? Can they be controlled and refrain from biting us in the ass?

No, the beatdown hounds must be contained for the week of the Iron Bowl. Mojo is a powerful force, and tampering with it only leads to ruin.

The beatdown mojo is a powerful weapon. Not one to be wielded by the faint of heart or the outright stupid. With beatdown comes much responsibility. I move that this awesome power be unleashed upon the razorbacks beginning Sunday evening. This should appease the beatdown gods with their weekly sacrifice and unleash its formidable power upon all things Houston Nuttish.

bayou_homepagecopy.jpg

As a non-believer in Hoo Doo (because of course if you dont believe, it cant hurt you), I do agree that by the laws instituted by GG and others on this board that the Beatdowns for next weeks game shall be postponed....however I shall continue to create such masterpieces to be saved and shared for the following week once the inevitable outcome arises.

So next week we shall turn the Beatdowns towards the piggies as well as the following week!

Beatdown Law!

however I shall continue to create such masterpieces to be saved and shared for the following week once the inevitable outcome arises.

I concur, and will do the same. ;)

Since its still LSU week I think I will continue....

A little generic tonight...digging into my inner advertiser....I'll have another one ready later...

snickers.jpg

Archived