Beatdown Coming

saniflush

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excelcior!!!! :roflol::roflol:

I'm absolutely horrible with pictures, but I think you'll get the point:

thuglifejq3.jpg

It is more about the intent than the talent. There are a number of folks on here that really know how to fark. I am not one of them but the intent is what counts!

I'm absolutely horrible with pictures, but I think you'll get the point:

thuglifejq3.jpg

Yes. Welcome to the club! I have been drawing a blank on my beatdowns lately, so I'm glad to see new contributions!

It is more about the intent than the talent. There are a number of folks on here that really know how to fark. I am not one of them but the intent is what counts!

Oh come on now Sani dont self yourself short...you are learning quite well Grasshopper!

What are y'all using for photo editing? Anything thats free?

There's a decent free photo editor called The Gimp out there. It takes a little while to get used to using it, but it has some decent features for the price.

Okay, I feel really stupid for asking this but I can't figure it out and I have to get in on this fun. I have a beatdown pic I'd like to post but can't seem to figure out how to get the pic in. When I click on the "insert image" button, it wants a URL. When I try to cut-and-paste, I can right click and select "copy" on the pic but when I get here to create the post and right click, the "paste" option is greyed out. HELP!!!! <_<

Save the image to your hardrive and go to this website:

imageshack linky

click the "browse" button and select your file from your computer

click the "host" button

A page with several different lines of text located inside boxes should appear. Go to the box titled "hotlink for images". Now highlight the text in that box and copy it (CTL-C).

Now come back this this page and hit the reply button. Paste the copied code into the reply box and hit the "add reply" button.

Hope that helps. B)

Archived