Blake Mitchell

WAR-MATT

I'm sure the bouncer had nothing to do w/ the fight starting, probably just some guy Blake wanted to pick on. Yeah right, bouncers are thugs.

I bet the star football player was just an angel as well.

I am in Louisiana and I have heard numerous accounts of Blake and his late night drinking events from people around USC, fans on the net, and fans at the USC/UGA games

Too bad it wasn't the week before our showdown with them. They have Wofford then Florida Atlantic. Why would skinny Mitchell mess with that big dude???

Cause coots have to go to jail at least by their junior year........

It's a requirement :)

I don't know that anyone will miss Blake M. The second string quarterback looked just as good on Saturday - maybe even better. Glad to see CSS taking action.

think he might transfer to :ua: ? A chance to win a MNC, heisman and not have to worryabout any punishment for any off the field actions? He can sit out one year, just enough time to get the correct spin going from the Bammer faithful. He has really only played one game I don't think the :uga: game counts considering the way he played :rolleyes: He might be able to transfer this year .

TigerDad - you better get packing! Oh, and we will worry about the USC quarterback situation at the END of the month. One Game at a Time! Do you think Spurrier arranged it? Hmmmmm.....

I for one am surprised he actually hit him, from what I have seen of him throwing the ball. Well, at least we know he is better with his fist than he is throwing a football. :big:

I'm sure the bouncer had nothing to do w/ the fight starting, probably just some guy Blake wanted to pick on. Yeah right, bouncers are thugs.

???

It's also bouncers' jobs to keep underage people out of bars. Mitchell was breaking the law if he was aiding and abetting underage drinking. Spurrier should discipline him for that even if no fight occurred.

Archived