OU:REFS SCREWED THEM!!

OKieAuburnDoug

actually, Oregon recovered the on-sides kick AFTER touching before it went 10 yards. Bottom line is, that it should have been Oklahomas ball as a result of the first touching by Oregon. Officials missed it...even after looking at the replay....How??? not sure..

Here's footage of the onside kick where OU clearly recoveredNEWS 9 footage

( 37seconds in-not counting the advertisement!!)

NOT to mention:

Oregon touching the ball early AND the PI that was on a tipped pass play standing!

If this wasn't BLATANT nothing is! :puke:

i had heard of the onside kick being touched too early, but not that the fumble was actually recovered by OU. i guess that part of the play wasn't reviewable? just missed? man that stinks.

I'm seriously wondering what the deal is ....OU has clearly been robbed of two wins (counting the Tech game last year) by refs...pure and simple.

Stoops' "No comment!" Should end with him spending the week calling the NCAA!!

WORST SINGLE CALL IN THE HISTORY OF THE NCAA?????????

OU HAD THE BALL!!PERIOD!

i had heard of the onside kick being touched too early, but not that the fumble was actually recovered by OU. i guess that part of the play wasn't reviewable? just missed? man that stinks.

The same thing happened last year with Irons' fumble @ Georgia..THe Georgia player, who `recovered' the fumble, jumped on top of the pile OUT OF BOUNDS and came out of the PILE OUT OF BOUNDS with the football.

That was bad enough but this trumps it...they gave Oregon the ball WITH NO FOOTBALL in hand!!

Sorry but the only conclusion is that this was intentionally done by a DOUBLE Pac-10 crew (on the field and in the press box/review booth)

Can't believe ESPN overlooked this in their recap... :no::no::no::no:

Not true: Fowler called out the Pac-10 and indicated the big loser today was the instant reply at least how the Pac-10 executes it.

Funny note:

Flower to Corso and Kirk: Which team will go undefeated

Corso Boise St

Kirk Louisville

Flower to Kirk : What about Ohio State

Kirk : uhhh...

What a terrible call how could they review that and not see the Oregon player touch the ball and its even harder to miss Oklahoma recoved the ball that was bs

"WORST SINGLE CALL IN THE HISTORY OF THE NCAA?????????"

I like the 5th down for Colorado (eventual co-MNC that year) @ the end of the game against Missouri in 1990 myself. :)

Archived