To the LSU fans...

MDM4AU

All the LSU fans I met were very polite too. Of course I have been to LSU and had some not so nice. But my son is in the LSU band (I am a diehard Auburn fan) and as they were packing up their equipment after the game yesterday, some annoying AU fan came by and starting rubbing it in that they got beat and they sucked. I told him to get a life and be a good winner, but can't tell drunks anything. The band kids were hot, sweaty and worn out after that game and this idiot had to show his self and leave a bad impression with these young 18 - 21 year old kids.

I know taht there are many LSU fans down there who probably do the same, but we were standing there talking to our son, in our Auburn clothes with several other Auburn fans and these guys had to be so rude! I guess tehy were so drunk they didn't see our all orange!

Thanks to every one for a great time at the game. Both bands were fantastic and it was the first time since the Florida State game (can't remember the year) that I heard people stomping on the seats in the upper level. Hope we go all the way. Good luck the rest of the year LSU as well. :cheer:

Yea.....every team in the Country has Idiot Fans........Then add a Fifth of Whisky to that, and that is usually the outcome........Atleast we didn't start Rioting and Burning like a earlier game this year, can't remember which one.......Maybe the OSU game? Not sure. I was at the FSU game when we came back to beat them by Field Goal at the end, we where doing the Seminole War Chant......Because, if you remember, they were doing it the ENTIRE Night because they were on top all the way until the end. War "BY GOD" Eagle

I remember that well. Never enjoyed doing the war chant ever before or since!!! And no one left the stadium forever!!!! Those were the days and it is fun to have it happening again!

I think the LSU band was great! Of course I am prejudiced since my son is the snare line drum captain. Also a recent age out from the Cavaliers (2006 DCI World Champion) Drum and Bugle Corp (for the Carolina Crown member). I am a formed AUMB member from a while back. The AU band was great too, they have come a long way and I am so proud to be associated with them. DR. Rick Good, Doug Rosener and Ray Vasquez as well as all the grad assistants work hard and are doing a wonderful job recruiting great players.

I get chills, even though I am a die-hard Auburn fan, when the LSU band plays the notes to their fanfare. It is so loud. But War Eagle at the corner pep rally before the game is equally cool!! Both have great traditions.

Both bands did a great job and I didn't see many leave during halftime.

Kudos to the LSU and AU bands. finest and most disciplined in the SEC!!! No stupid baseball hats and rowdiness in the stands. All cheers, songs, etc, uniform and choreographed. Look great, sound great, are great.

Yeah we partied with the LSU fans over at Bodega after the game, and I gotta say, they were an awesome bunch. One guy came up to us and said how glad he was to see great fans here.

Archived