During the Game day Experience??? In Search of Aubie??

Dyebama

Does any body know where to find Aubie before games. My Daughter sure would like to see him close if she could. This Game Sat will be her first Game Trip to AU and she is looking so forward to seeing Aubie and the Cheer Leaders if she could.. Thanks again if any body happends to know of his schedule during game day.

I figure he will be at tiger walk but any where else??

Thanks Every body if you can help :) WAR EAGLE

be in front of plainsman park about an hour or so before tiger walk. he rides down the side walk in a golf cart from the stadiun toward the dorm. not sure where he comes from before that, but i see him there every week. hope that helps you a little.

He sleeps in my laundry room every night.

Oh sorry you're talking about the Auburn Mascot not my trusted football dog.

Every good Auburn man needs a dog named Aubie. How many more here have dogs named Aubie?

You can see mine at www.babyturbo.com one of the photo pages has a tab that says "pets" he's in there.

He'll be leading Tigerwalk, too. If you can get her close, he'll give her a high five.

Good luck. I know how much it means. I've got a friend who was once Aubie. Couple of years ago he found out my baby daughter loved Aubie and he sent her an autographed picture. Awesome cool. Trumps my Shug, Dye and Tuberville autographs with ease. She's six now. Still giggles over that picture. When she sees Aubie at the games yells out and asks him if he remembers her. He waves and she's delighted.

Archived