The Breakout Game

CircleDrill

Our friends over on a bammer site are already calling tomorrow's game with Arkansas the "Breakout Game."

I am declaring that the bammer nation has officially reached full-blown psychosis.

I would be extremely surprised if they blow Arkansas away. I would not be surprised if Arkansas blows them out. I would expect this game to be less than a touchdown. I don't care what any predictions say. They are crazy man. They simply do not see reality anymore and all they can see is their fantasies of what they wish they had.

they are going to come back to reality after a loss tomorrow....

arkansas in a heartbreaker...hopefully the officiating sucks and it goes against bama..

13-10 arkansas

Schizophrenia is standing order for the bama faithful, this weekends game will be tough on both teams no doubt. Just sit back and enjoy when all these delusions come crashing down.

i didnt see where anyone said it was a breakout game for us. i did read where some thought it NEEDS to be a breakout game.......anyone with half a brain knows that the UA vs. UA game is going to be a dogfight.

Phil Steele on PFS yesterday said he picked :arky: 27 :ua: 17.

Cecil hurt said he picked :ua: 16 :arky: 12 . He also added that one fumble, one drop, one anything, could completely change this game.

Phil Steele on PFS yesterday said he picked :arky: 27 :ua: 17.

Cecil hurt said he picked :ua: 16 :arky: 12 . He also added that one fumble, one drop, one anything, could completely change this game.

Sounds like a Breakout Game to me...."we will hit the Piggies with our offense clicking on all cylinders."

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

"...if the bammerfarts can't beat arkie, then they need to sell the outhouse because their butts will be history against the gators"

I hope so, but check out our posts before last year's 31-3 UF loss to Bammer.

Urbane is Fulmer Jr....every now and then he picks a game where he just doesn't show up. Hopefully his talent-laden team (thanks to Zook) will have a Bama '05 day against us.

I am afraid you are right about being the beginning of the end for Shula. I paused my Tivo and sat there looking at him cutting up and joking on the sidelines mere moments before the loss stunned him speechless.

Shula is a great thing for Auburn. We need to keep him.

Circle,

You're right. We need to keep Shula at Bama for as long as possible. Unfortunately, Shula had some terrible luck today. I do feel really bad for Tiffin. He had alot to live up to.

Archived