USC showing lack of O

bigsixfive

Lets see how ESPN spins this one. For OSU, it was because of a damp field, dreary weather, blah blah. It takes USC until the middle of the 3rd to score the first TD on the same Arizona team LSU blasted, and they got it off a long run. I know our O had a bad day, but provided they can get the kinks worked out, I see no reason to budge from our #2 AP spot. The hard part is going to be jumping USC in the coaches poll at some point.

Well believe it or not, they just did a blurb on our game today, and it was not negative.

There may be some hope for us yet.

They can't really rap AU today. First, they didn't see it, and it was uglier than it sounds. Second, OH ST and USC were unimpressive offensively. Michigan wasn't great shakes, either. Nor is FL. But Bama...their back!

Well believe it or not, they just did a blurb on our game today, and it was not negative.

But Bama...their back!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Yep. How much are those special edition Sports Illustrated's worth now?

But Bama...their back!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Yep. How much are those special edition Sports Illustrated's worth now?

Probally not worth the paper its printed on!

Lets see how ESPN spins this one.

CFN (normally fairly neutral) is already spinning the game into how great a defense USC has this year, better than last years, and so no one should expect them to lose a game this year...

Really no one in the top 10 (LSU was as expected...but I think they were #11) yesterday. I don't see how anything can or should change in the top...I think you may see LSU jump over UGA and that might be about it.

yea...GameDay final said something about USC doing it with their defense. I was thinking about how LSU thrashed them a couple of weeks ago. It makes my head explode everytime I watch them. They are so bias but I do like that they are reaching out to the Mentally Challenged and giving them jobs.

Lets see how ESPN spins this one.

CFN (normally fairly neutral) is already spinning the game into how great a defense USC has this year, better than last years, and so no one should expect them to lose a game this year...

I don't expect them to lose a game either!

Sept 2 @Arkansas

Sept 16 Nebraska

Sept 23 @Arizona

Sept 30 @Washington St.

Oct 7 Washington

Oct 14 Arizona St.

Oct 28 @Oregon St.

Nov 4 @Stanford

Nov 11 Oregon

Nov 18 California

Nov 25 Notre Dame (maybe loseable)

Dec 2 UCLA

And while I'm at it. Is this also the schedule of a MNC contender?

2006 Notre Dame Football Schedule

Date Opponent Game Time Network

Sept. 2 @ Georgia Tech 7 PM ABC

Sept. 9 Penn State 2:30 PM NBC

Sept. 16 Michigan 2:30 PM NBC LOST

Sept. 23 @ Michigan State 7 PM ABC Should have LOST

Sept. 30 Purdue 1:30 PM NBC

Oct. 7 Stanford 1:30 PM NBC

Oct. 21 UCLA 1:30 PM NBC

Oct. 28 @ Navy (Baltimore) 11 AM CBS

Nov. 4 North Carolina 1:30 PM NBC

Nov. 11 @ Air Force 3 PM CSTV