Can't wait for tonight's Monday night game!!!

tigerfan1234

Geaux Saints!! Everybody put your rivaries with LSU or feelings toward the hurricane mess aside for tonight. This is a huge moment for my city! Geaux Saints! Geaux Saints! New Orleans is one of the greatest cities on the planet with some of the best people you will ever find.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Orleans is one of the greatest cities on the planet with some of the best people you will ever find.

Crack kills.

I can have fun there, but NO is by no stretch of even the most bourbon-soaked imagination "one of the greatest cities on the planet."

Dirty, crime-ridden cities populated by rude Louisianans will never make that particular list.

New Orleans is one of the greatest cities on the planet with some of the best people you will ever find.

Crack kills.

I can have fun there, but NO is by no stretch of even the most bourbon-soaked imagination "one of the greatest cities on the planet."

Dirty, crime-ridden cities populated by rude Louisianans will never make that particular list.

ouch... true, but ouch.

I can't wait for this game either....

Means the Falcons will be 3 - 0 and tha Saints fans can start wearing paper bags on their head again.

Crack kills.

Metamucil buddy. It'll change your whole perspective.

Whatever man. If you ever live there you will know what I am talking about.

There is no incentive known to man that would lure me to live in that city.

Quit being a jerk.

No.

Crack kills.

Metamucil buddy. It'll change your whole perspective.

I doubt New Orleans needs me to add to its excrement quotient.

Dirty? Bourbon Street is dirty no doubt, but try venturing out past Bourbon Street. There are plenty of nice places to see and visit outside of Bourbon Street. Crime-ridden? Yes there are alot of murders in New Orleans, but all other crimes have dropped drastically since the storm. Explain to me how New Orleans is really any different than most other large cities when it comes to crime? Rude Louisianians? Hardly. As I asked before. please put your LSU-Auburn rivalries aside and look at this as a rebirth and wonderful moment for a city that has given this country so much. I guess you can't because you are a heartless jerk.

Dirty? Bourbon Street is dirty no doubt, but try venturing out past Bourbon Street. There are plenty of nice places to see and visit outside of Bourbon Street. Crime-ridden? Yes there are alot of murders in New Orleans, but all other crimes have dropped drastically since the storm. Explain to me how New Orleans is really any different than most other large cities when it comes to crime? Rude Louisianians? Hardly. As I asked before. please put your LSU-Auburn rivalries aside and look at this as a rebirth and wonderful moment for a city that has given this country so much.

Oh, I've seen the rest of the city. I've got friends and family in that area. I stand by my observations.

I guess you can't because you are a heartless jerk.

I'm starting to love your posts.

I can't wait for this game either...

My girlfried and I are going to treat this like a drinking game, every time someone says the word hurricane, we're taking a drink. I plan on being super tee-rashed by qtr 2.

WESFAU somebody must have pissed in your cheerios this morning. You need ot go take a dump to get rid of your sour puss attitude.

People's exhibit "B" as to why I love your posts. You're making my day, sunshine.

Please Exhibit B? Makes no sense. I am sure you are trying to insinuate some kind of jerf-off smart-a** remark, but whatever you are trying to say makes no sense.

Ah, you must be one of those illiterate Louisianans. Go back and re-read my post. I'll give you a couple of hours, if you need.

Please Exhibit B? Makes no sense. I am sure you are trying to insinuate some kind of jerf-off smart-a** remark, but whatever you are trying to say makes no sense.

Ah, you must be one of those illiterate Louisianans. Go back and re-read my post. I'll give you a couple of hours, if you need.

This is like a train-wreck... I can't take my eyes off of it.

Ps. Go Falcons

DAMN....this thread is cold....I think it might be a first...A woodshed thread started about an NFL team that has nothing to due with the game.

The Gulf Coast has endured tremendous pain over the last year. These people are Americans just like you. All you can do is sit here and talk about how crappy and dirty and rude and whatever else you feel about New orleans and Louisiana in general. That's fine, don't ever come back. Not for the Sugar Bowl, Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest or any other huge event hosted in the great city of New Orleans. I find it incredible the amount of hatred that we Americans have for our own when we always claim to be a united country. If it wasn't for Louisiana, the United States would never have been born.

Yes there are alot of murders in New Orleans, but all other crimes have dropped drastically since the storm. Explain to me how New Orleans is really any different than most other large cities when it comes to crime?

When 3/4 of the city remains evacuated, I'd surmise that there would be fewer crimes. That's not a valid or relevant point.

How is NO different? It's one step removed from third-world status.

I don't even have a ball in this game, but I find the sanctimonious "all New Orleans has done for this country" comment a tad hyperbolic. What exactly HAS the city contributed? Maybe I'm alone in this sentiment (well, I guess I'm not judging from the content of this thread) but I've always considered the city to be a boil on the butt of this country. I've always seen New Orleans as that drunk uncle that you thought was kind of funny as a kid but realized was a reall jackass after you grew up a little.

If it weren't for New Orleans this country wouldn't have been born? Oh, now I understand. That picture on the $1 bill is of a shrimp wearing beads. I was so confused. I thought it was George Washington.

The Gulf Coast has endured tremendous pain over the last year. These people are Americans just like you.

You're preaching to the choir on this point, chief.

All you can do is sit here and talk about how crappy and dirty and rude and whatever else you feel about New orleans and Louisiana in general. That's fine, don't ever come back. Not for the Sugar Bowl, Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest or any other huge event hosted in the great city of New Orleans.

I like a little danger, so I'll be back when it suits me. As I stated previously, I can have fun in that cesspool despite its faults.

I find it incredible the amount of hatred that we Americans have for our own when we always claim to be a united country.

Never said that I hated it, just that I wouldn't live there and certainly wouldn't include NO on a list of the world's greatest cities.

If it wasn't for Louisiana, the United States would never have been born.

Say what?

3/4 of the city is not evacuated. There are about 250,000 people livign in the city once again. About half of the city is still not present. The rest of the metro area has begun to recover or already recovered. That is evident by the fact that 68,000 season tickets have been sold, the most ever in the history of the Saints franchise. I don't understand how a simple post of excitement about a Monday night game has deteriorated to utter vicious hatred.

3/4 of the city is not evacuated. There are about 250,000 people livign in the city once again. About half of the city is still not present. The rest of the metro area has begun to recover or already recovered. That is evident by the fact that 68,000 season tickets have been sold, the most ever in the history of the Saints franchise. I don't understand how a simple post of excitement about a Monday night game has deteriorated to utter vicious hatred.

There's no vicious hatred, you just have your panties on a little too tight this morning and there seems to be some sand in them.

I'm referring to the Louisiana Purchase idiot. It double the size of the country which was just thirteen colonies at the time. Yes, the huge addition of land made the United States what it is today.

I understand, it's just that I disagree with your conclusion.

Archived