Can't wait for tonight's Monday night game!!!

tigerfan1234

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, but noone fighting the actual battle knew the war was over because the messagedidn't egt there until after the battle. This is ticky tack bull**** anyway. The battle is listed in every history book ever printed about America. The battle played a large role in America's psyche that they could be a great nation. the battle played a large role in the demise of the British military because they were defeated by a bunch of rag tag settlers. Spin it whatever way you want, but the battle took place in New Orleans, people died, and the rag tag group of settlers whipped the British a**. So the war was officially over, yes. The Battle of New Orleans was the exclamation point.

That all is well and good in this hijacked thread but that doesnt really make your point about NO being one of the greates cities or destination points.

Ah, but noone fighting the actual battle knew the war was over because the messagedidn't egt there until after the battle. This is ticky tack bull**** anyway. The battle is listed in every history book ever printed about America. The battle played a large role in America's psyche that they could be a great nation. the battle played a large role in the demise of the British military because they were defeated by a bunch of rag tag settlers. Spin it whatever way you want, but the battle took place in New Orleans, people died, and the rag tag group of settlers whipped the British a**. So the war was officially over, yes. The Battle of New Orleans was the exclamation point.

Oh! Okay. Now I get it. I'm going to go tell all my Bama friends. They should go back to Arkansas this afternoon and let Tiffin kick a couple of field goals. The game will be over and it won't mean a thing to the result, but it will make them feel better about themselves. Give them an exclamation point. Boost that psyche.

Sorry, 1234, but you made all this possible with your reaction.

Archived