How late were you up?

otterinbham

Man. I was so jolted by adrenaline after that game, that I couldn't sleep. So I came downstairs and knocked out four assignments. Now it's 5:17 a.m., and I have a big jump on my day. Might even knock off early this afternoon.

Anybody else suffer from insomnia after a big game?

Well, I suffered from insomnia, but not from the game. I am up every night just about. I get about three hours of sleep at night, if I am lucky.

I will admit that the game was part of the reason I did not get any sleep last night. I was too busy debating with some of the those that were not happy about a win because it was not perfect. :big:

Man. I was so jolted by adrenaline after that game, that I couldn't sleep. So I came downstairs and knocked out four assignments. Now it's 5:17 a.m., and I have a big jump on my day. Might even knock off early this afternoon.

Anybody else suffer from insomnia after a big game?

Same here, I cant calm down yet.

Do know I wont be anywhere near a radio Friday.

Just got back from Houma, LA. Been up since 7:35 a.m. on Thursday. I did catch the game though. I will be up until Saturday afternoon. Have to work in a few hours, go to a high school football game, go camping Fri. night, and then back at work on Sat. morning. I'm in for the long haul. LOL

War Damn Eagle!

i didn't sleep much at all....i could feel my heart racing long after the game was over....i was just plain pissed off with the defense and lay there playing it over and over......very sad exhibition last night, and it appeared that muschamp did not make any adjustments at all

The whole AU band went on this trip and we got back at about 4:45. I am plannin on headin home to Bham in a couple hours and I think this will be the earliest start on a day that I have had since entering college.

great job by the band, you guys work hard and we appreciate it.

Within a minute of opening kickoff, my daughter called and said she had just shot a deer with her bow down on our property. I figured that was what the call was, so I had my wife answer the phone. *grin* I couldn't let AU down by leaving the TV, so the wife went down with flashlights to help Jodi track her deer. They found it, tagged it, gutted it, checked it in, hung it, skinned it and brought it back in ice chests during the last few minutes of the 4th quarter. Man, how lucky can a man get! Aided by whiskey, I slept well.

WAR DAMN EAGLE, HEY!

The whole AU band went on this trip and we got back at about 4:45. I am plannin on headin home to Bham in a couple hours and I think this will be the earliest start on a day that I have had since entering college.

great job by the band, you guys work hard and we appreciate it.

I would like to make a comment about the Auburn Band. I sat right next to them ins ection 14 (to the left if looking on to the field) and I must say..They are one of the greatest bands i have ever seen. Before the game even started our band played Be My Girl and theyy started singing along! I have never seen that before. And they played great and what was surprising to me, they wernt annoying. You know what i mean by annoying. Say LSU comes to your home turf and plays Geaux Tigers 15 million times or Alabama roll tide roll. Lol. But i liked them alot. Props to them. And great game. I got 3 hours of sleep.

I went to bed at about 4am but I work at night and didnt get home until 12:30am so I had to watch the highlights and the replay on Espn and then chat on here for 3hours before bed and of course have a couple of Bud Lights

Archived