Aromashodu

Tiger

Where is Devin Aromoshodu? i thought the Dolphins drafted him, and i thought he might've at least stayed on the practice squad, but in the "Auburn in the NFL" section of www.auburntigers.com he isn't mentioned, when all other practice squad players were. I would have thought with his good kickoff returns, good size, good speed, somebody would have had some interest in him. Mix and Obomanu are both on practice squads of the Giants and Seahawks respectively, so where's Devin?? Anybody heard anything?

Where is Devin Aromoshodu? i thought the Dolphins drafted him, and i thought he might've at least stayed on the practice squad, but in the "Auburn in the NFL" section of www.auburntigers.com he isn't mentioned, when all other practice squad players were. I would have thought with his good kickoff returns, good size, good speed, somebody would have had some interest in him. Mix and Obomanu are both on practice squads of the Giants and Seahawks respectively, so where's Devin?? Anybody heard anything?

I know he got cut, surprisingly, weeks ago!

Archived