Bama Fan seen in Gainesville

DKW 86

Looks like the offspring of a wild drunken night between The Joker, Ozzy Osbourne, The Sta-Puff Marshmallow Man, and Rosie O'Donnell gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Bama fans must be proud. Breed it with the Ramp Lady and Phyllis and you will have the perfect Bama fan.

fatbamafan.gif

I saw that guy...trust me it was much worse in person. I saw him after the game...my wife yelled to him that he needed to get out in the sun more.

Does anyone else picture wincrimson as looking like this?

You mean that's not Keith Brown? He has the #81 on his sleevarm.

Actually, a friend of a friend of my second cousin confirmed that it is wincrimson, so it's got to be him...

Good God Almighty. What's going through that clown's head?

As for being busy, I've been traveling the roads this weekend and have been sans computer. But have no fear, WC is here!

We were starting to get concerned about you. Well I would start this outside of the woodshed but it will end up here eventually anyway.....

So what did you think of the ballgame?

We were starting to get concerned about you. Well I would start this outside of the woodshed but it will end up here eventually anyway.....

So what did you think of the ballgame?

Don't be concerned about me. I would show you guys who I was with this weekend but I don't want random pics of my friends floating around the internet. ;)

As for the game - I think it pretty much proves what I've been saying all along: that Alabama is two years behind the elite of the SEC. I talked with a 91 year old man yesterday who said he had seen all 12 NCs and had been watching football since he was 10 years old... He said this is the weakest the SEC has ever been. I tend to agree. We have 6 (or 5 really, since UGA is no longer in that category) strong teams and the rest are weak. :ua: , :vandy: , :om: , :uk: , :arky: , and :usc: are all very average. I happen to think that we're the best out of that group, but WTF does that matter? Anyway, UF made the plays when we didn't. I think we looked much better from the AR game though. And oh yeah... thank goodness for Duke.

Well, its been confirmed via Facebook that he is a SR here. Wow... he's uploaded a ton of pics on his FB site that are just like the ones you are putting up. :no:

Somebody's got to fark this junk... Sani, where are you?

Ex: n27408941_32203927_1486.jpg

n27408941_32203944_6364.jpg

I have tried to do some things with it already but to be honest nothing I have come up with is worse than the original. In addition to that I am really not that good of a farker. I am trying to learn some but it is slow going.

fark.jpg

Holy smokes! That is hilarious! Good job, 518!

I talked with a 91 year old man yesterday who said he had seen all 12 NCs

Has he seen Bigfoot, a Yeti, Nessie and E.T., too? All those things are just as real. Just saying...

bamafootball-1.jpg

Found these today:

1013368919_l.jpg

rammerjammer.jpg

Did he mean to do it that way????

rammajamma1copysx7.jpg

Corrected...b y fark to show the error...

His actually say "Rammer Lammer" vs "Rammer Jammer"

I hear the tatoo shop trimmed his mullet, no charge!

Maybe he is a...

rammajamma1copysx7xm8.jpg

mental illness is no laughing matter. these guys definitely need to seek help. bryce is conveniently located on campus. he needs to sue tatoo shop for backwards dyslexic REMMAJ tatoo, what an idiot. i guess he still has payments to make. he looks funny, especially in the "please god let us win" prayer pose that shows off his rammer remmaj tattoo. he will find himself in this pose quite often during the shula error, my bad, era. B)

Archived