Georgia?

CircleDrill

I have not really been keeping up with UGA this year. So I have not sat and watched a UGA game through. I have only caught bits and pieces and highlight clips.

What is going on with UGA? They seem to be struggling with teams they should be beating convincingly.

Offensive Issues...QB Issues (as in lack of one), Running Game looking very average. They have been pretty lucky that they havent played anyone as of yet. If they had played the Carolina we played Thursday they would have lost.

Defense has been saving them.

Not a very good offensive football team right now. Defense still pretty good, but they need offensive improvement or they may be looking at four losses (TN,FL,AU,GT).

EXTREMELY Overrated............In the past 2 weeks, they have on emy a combined 8 points over teams whose combined record is 1-9. wow....

god i hate UGA...urghh.

Baghdad%20Bob.th.jpg

"Nothing is wrong with UGA's offense. They are doing very well and are on pace to set scoring records."

Yeah. And "These are not the droids you are looking for."

Baghdad%20Bob.th.jpg

"Nothing is wrong with UGA's offense. They are doing very well and are on pace to set scoring records."

:roflol:

Press: Yes Raul...We have heard that in fact Neil Callaway might indeed be dead and or in hiding any truth to that rumor?

Seriously, I think we are doing terrible for several reasons but the good part is...I think most of them are correctable.

Our OL is really hot/cold...against USC they were great yet against CU they got beat most of the time. Against OM...they were average....oddly enough it seems they do well against the BETTER teams yet go down to the level of worse teams.

Our RB situation should vaslty improve now that Kregg is our #1 RB...had a very solid game against OM with 13 carries/100 yards and should see more carries against UT which is great news.

QB wise....sighs, no clue. Richt says he will start Joe T if healthy...Stafford did very well against OM...no clue as to why he isnt starting him....

Richt says in the 2nd half of the OM game he decided to start running it more since our passing game was doing badly (thanks to everyone of our WR's not named Goodman dropping every ball thrown to them)....point of this is....will Richt get his head out of his ass game-planning wise?

Hey, folks.....SouthLink is using the image of the Iraqi Defense Minister during the invasion of the capitol city.

Nice one, SL!

SL....I liked the way Cox moved the team down the field v/s CU.....why not him?

Uh.....nothin....they're 5-0. I'm not a dawg fan by any stretch of the imagination, but, sloppy as it is....they're still 5-0 and can prove themselves with a win over :ut: in Athens this weekend. A W is a W, right? Until they lose (which I predict they will...at least 3), nothing is "wrong".

War Eagle! Can't wait to get on the Plains for the UF game.

Our RB situation should vaslty improve now that Kregg is our #1 RB...had a very solid game against OM with 13 carries/100 yards and should see more carries against UT which is great news.

The problem is, Whenever he would get momentum Richt would take him out and put in Ware....smart? i think not

The problem is, Whenever he would get momentum Richt would take him out and put in Ware....smart? i think not

Maybe so but as long as Ware plays like he did against USC...I am fine with it.

Seriously, I think we are doing terrible for several reasons but the good part is...I think most of them are correctable.

Our OL is really hot/cold...against USC they were great yet against CU they got beat most of the time. Against OM...they were average....oddly enough it seems they do well against the BETTER teams yet go down to the level of worse teams.

QB wise....sighs, no clue. Richt says he will start Joe T if healthy...Stafford did very well against OM...no clue as to why he isnt starting him....

Richt says in the 2nd half of the OM game he decided to start running it more since our passing game was doing badly (thanks to everyone of our WR's not named Goodman dropping every ball thrown to them)....point of this is....will Richt get his head out of his ass game-planning wise?

What I cant figure out is with the Running Backs you guys have you should have shredded Ole Miss's defense. I have watched a couple of Ole Miss's games this year and their D has been nonexistent...but it has been seriously non-existent against the run. You guys shouldnt even have had to worry about a QB you should have been able to line up 3 rb in the backfield and still beat them by 3 tds....what is going on over there in Dawg land? GT is making a case for the Georgia State Title right now.

SL....I liked the way Cox moved the team down the field v/s CU.....why not him?

Against UM, he looked like he did on GDay...lost and confused

Stafford is our best QB. His stats really dont tell the whole story since the WR's drop half his passes and it is their fault

GT is making a case for the Georgia State Title right now.

:roflol:

They were 4-1 in 2001 and 2002 as well.

Let's see them actually beat us for the first time since 2000 before we say that

Archived