Breakout game

Shotgun

if duke pulls it off, it would be a miracle of biblical proportions in the sports world possibly of all time. and that and its aftermath would indeed be fun to watch. that would definitely take some super triple-X, nuclear,radioactive, chernobyl,old gaurd soviet block industrial kool-aid for the tahd nation to dispell.

i personally doubt duke will even cross their 36 yard line the entire game, if they have a chance at a field goal, or even make one, it would be a moral victory the likes of which the world has never seen before.

At this point, I think the Duke people are just waiting for basketball season to start.

"We have a football program???"

or for the 3 people that probably still go to their games...

"Can we get Spurrier back?"

if they have a chance at a field goal, or even make one, it would be a moral victory the likes of which the world has never seen before. since last years Iron Bowl.

Fixed that for you.

That's got to be a typo...they are averaging 37.5 ypg on the ground???

Bammer will beat them by 50 if they can't run to slow down the clock.

I doubt it. Don't forget you are talking about Shula's offense here. At their current rate of 5 offensive touchdowns in the past 6 games, that would take them way too long.

if they have a chance at a field goal, or even make one, it would be a moral victory the likes of which the world has never seen before. since last years Iron Bowl.

Fixed that for you.

thanks dude, lest i forget, the make it respectable comeback of all time

Archived