Hilarious comment from UAT player

Ranger12

"We're Alabama, and we've got to know that everyone who comes here is going to give us their best shot," Alabama senior defensive back Ramzee Robinson said. "We can beat anybody we play, but if we play down to the level of some teams, we'll get beat."

:roflol: Should be more like "We're Alabama and we've got to know that everybody thinks they can beat us now, even Duke, since we are playing at their same level".

"We're Alabama, and we've got to know that everyone who comes here is going to give us their best shot," Alabama senior defensive back Ramzee Robinson said. "We can beat anybody we play, but if we play down to the level of some teams, we'll get beat."

:roflol: Should be more like "We're Alabama and we've got to know that everybody thinks they can beat us now, even Duke, since we are playing at their same level".

ranger, I couldn't have said it better my self.

I know the fans all buy into that "We are Alabama" stuff. But I am honestly surprised that a player would actually say it. Maybe they are being coached to believe that crap.

Don't even try, BG. Apples and oranges. AU is actually RANKED. Bama is irrelevant.

Our excuse is that Arkansas beat us.

Hands down. They beat us. We came out expecting to roll, and they came out expecting to pull the big upset.

That #2/#3 ranking means a lot more in the world of College Football than wearing a dark-pink helmet.

We're not knocking the fact that some teams play UP to other teams. That's true.

But to think that you're getting everyone's "A-game" cause you're Bama is laughable.

So whats Auburn's excuse for saturday?

I haven't seen very much excuse-making. Most of us have been simply taking our medicing or eating crow like a man and saying we just got our ass kicked. Period. I guess we could head butt Arkansas and show some real class and "tradishun".

So whats Auburn's excuse for saturday?

I haven't seen very much excuse-making. Most of us have been simply taking our medicing or eating crow like a man and saying we just got our ass kicked. Period. I guess we could head butt Arkansas and show some real class and "tradishun".

and who needs an excuse anymore, logic chains aren't logical. But beating the #2 team in the nation means something, it means arkansas, auburn, ohio state, and michigan are all good teams. It also means that notre dame or cal will be added to that list, and ohio state will probably knock off a second one the next week. So, whats the highest ranked team alabama's beaten?

and who needs an excuse anymore, logic chains aren't logical. But beating the #2 team in the nation means something, it means arkansas, auburn, ohio state, and michigan are all good teams. It also means that notre dame or cal will be added to that list, and ohio state will probably knock off a second one the next week. So, whats the highest ranked team alabama's beaten?

Has there been a ranked win at all?

Has there been a ranked win at all?

Sure. Hawai'i is ranked in the top 100.

hawaii has more votes than bama right now in the USAToday poll...

beating them has to count for something.

Others Receiving Votes:

Pittsburgh 105, Missouri 89, Wake Forest 59, Florida State 42, Virginia Tech 22, Miami (FL) 15, South Carolina 4, Penn State 3, Hawaii 3, Alabama 1, Brigham Young 1

yet another sterling example of the travesties that polls can bestow on us....alabama should clearly be up there w/ south carolina.

Archived