• Auburn LSU 2005
    • Auburn LSU 2004
    • Auburn UGA 2005
    • Auburn UGA 2004
    • Auburn Bama 2005
    • Auburn Bama 2004
    • Auburn Bama 2002
    • Auburn UT 2003
    • Auburn Tennessee 2004 (regular season)

I'd put more in but it won't let me, if you have an "Other" option, write it in your post.

The AU-UT game was a great away game experience. The best away game I have been to by far. It was crazy.

The UT band comes out in the second half out of a tunnel right in front of the AU section. nEEDLESS to say they ran back out like they were being fired on. We hosed them we boos & drinks. I'm sure that was the last time they tried that.

I had to vote for this years Florida game, because Auburn came out after half-time and defined themselves. We witnessed a team go from mediocre to unstoppable in 15-20 minutes. That is what makes this year's AU/FL one of the greatest Auburn victories.

Au vs Virgina Tech in the sugar bowl should be on the list

it would've been but i figure any major SEC victory is better than a bowl win of a lesser conference champion. It was a good game though, i was quite excited. I wanted to add AU/UT 2004 (SECCG), AU/VT 2004, AU/BAMA 2003, and USC/OU 2004 cause it proved us right.

The UAT game in 05' IMO was the best game of ALL time. They came in confident that their D would stop us to the point that only a field goal would be needed to win. When the game started we BEAT THEM DOWN and revealed them to be the pretenders that they had been all year long. I personally know Bammers that became physically sick :puke: during the game. Those that did not get sick were very :angryfire: . 11 sacks in one game??? :o six on the first two drives??? ;) you gotta be kidding me.. :lol:

I think the last 3 LSU games have been amazing. I voted for last years UGA game because it was back and fourth and a great game by both teams. This years UF game was incredible. Probably the best home game. I would put it over the 04 and 06 LSU games because it was a night game and the atmosphere was a little better.

AU vs UT in '04 was a complete dismantling of a top 10 UT team...IN KNOXVILLE. I remember one of the stupidest things I've ever heard any athelete say after a game was the UT player pouting that UT was the better team because AU's 4th stringers didn't score in the last quarter but UT's starters did.

I voted the 2004 LSU game. GReat defensive game, not sloppy O. The '05 UGA game was a great game, as was the '04 UT game. I love the games like '05 Bama, '04 UT, where it just sneeks up on everyone...and BAM AU knocks everyone out and we are all like :blink: , except the AU folks are screaming hysterically and the opposing fans are leaving. :big:

Archived