Good Job War Eagle

Mustain Ranch

yep. Just take it 1 game at a time and keep looking for our score. don't expect to get into first in the west this month. Our Remaining October schedule is Ole Miss, and Louisiana Monroe

Arkanas is for real this year. You guys will have to root for :usc: , :ut: , and :lsu: .

If you guys lose to :uga: or :ua: and we lose 2 of those 3. Well still be going to atlanta

Geez, up until now I liked Arkansas. Hell, you haven't beaten Ole Piss or Mississippi State yet!

Take this crap to the Woodshed. :puke:

BINGO! Woodshed material. WE just beat the Gators!

Assuming this is going to the shed...

Translation. "On No!! AU beat florida. AU will be favored in every game remaining. We'll be the underdog in two of our remaining games. Now we have to deal with being in front, and win under pressure. "

Definitely not woodshed material in the least bit.

Whats wrong with saying Arkansas is doing better and proposing the situations that need to happen for us and Arkansas to get to the SECCG?

Hell, he even gave us a War Eagle. Chill guys.

You guys will have to root for :usc: , :ut: , and :lsu: .

Already on my calendar, pork rind... :big:

THis is NOT Woodshed material - Mustain apparently has more cracklings in his brain pan than your average sooie pig. He is welcome here, as one of the rival bretheren like SLinky and BG.

The :lsu: and :ut: games will be in the "Slop House", but very tough! :ut: is playing great right now, and :lsu: is a rivalry game, so anything goes. One game at a time, but I expect a loss or two from :arky: .

:arky: is playing well, and both of us have a couple of weeks to work before the big stretch run.

Not even thinking about the pigs or who they lose/win over. WE must win OUR games to make anything big at the end of the Season possible.

O N E at a time.

Not even thinking about the pigs or who they lose/win over. WE must win OUR games to make anything big at the end of the Season possible.

O N E at a time.

Amen, and we don't need some sueey ham hock doing our basic math for us. :no:

I feel we surely have learned our lesson by now ... ignor the polls and focus completely on the next game ... are the coaches listening?

:au: must take 'em one at a time. If the UGA & Vandy game didn't show you that any team is beatable on any given day....

I said it in an earlier thread though. CHN will find a way to :moon: up a game or two this year!!

It would make me happy if the SECW finishes:

1. AU

2. Arky

3. LSU

4. Ole Miss

5. Miss. St.

5. bammer

:)

Why deny yourself of happiness? That isn't mathematically possible.

Gee, Arky needs to lose 2, we can't lose any. Thanks for the 4-1-1. Captain Obvious.

Good luck vs UT and LSU. You'll need it.

P.S. And please, don't use the :uga: logo to indicate the GA Dome. The dawgs don't by any means own that dome, and actually have done very poorly on that field.

It may be better for us BCS speaking for Ark to win out and Auburn not play in the SECCG. Just a thought. If Ark won out, our loss would look better. But alas, I find it unlikely that Ark wins out. Even with their win over us, they are significantly behind us in the BCS. But if we aren't going to win it all, I'd at least like us to be SEC champs.

yep. Just take it 1 game at a time and keep looking for our score. don't expect to get into first in the west this month. Our Remaining October schedule is Ole Miss, and Louisiana Monroe

Oh, but didn't you hear?Some Bama folks are saying that Ole Miss had a great coach (barf) and they are a tougher team than anyone has said. So be careful!!! LAMO will be a no go game! I mean it, bet a lot won't go! :puke:

Archived