how good

Tigerbait2010

I think that's going to depend mostly on our QB and O-line. We won't have anyone with much experience at QB, and the O-line will lose a couple again. Our receivers will have a year more experience and should come around, and Tim Hawthorne will hopefully live up to the hype and provide some excitement at WR. I'm personally not worried about RB. We should be fine there with Lester, Tate, Fanin, Enrique Davis (if he sticks to his committment) and potentially Caleb King, although he could go UGA now that ED has committed to Auburn.

how do you figure we wont have much experience at QB?? Brandon Cox is a Junior this year, he'll be returning next year.

I think that's going to depend mostly on our QB and O-line. We won't have anyone with much experience at QB, and the O-line will lose a couple again. Our receivers will have a year more experience and should come around, and Tim Hawthorne will hopefully live up to the hype and provide some excitement at WR. I'm personally not worried about RB. We should be fine there with Lester, Tate, Fanin, Enrique Davis (if he sticks to his committment) and potentially Caleb King, although he could go UGA now that ED has committed to Auburn.

Cox will still be our QB next year. He's only a RSJr.

how do you figure we wont have much experience at QB?? Brandon Cox is a Junior this year, he'll be returning next year.

Hmmmm...that was my thinking. I don't think I'd bench Cox when he's a senior. :no:

:au::homer:

That said, the O-line is going to need an overhaul....

Probably the biggest loss we will have next year is in the kicking game. We lose Kody Bliss, Matt Clark, and John Vaughn. We have people waiting in the wings,but these guys will be hard to replace. Especially Kody and Matt.

If we can stay at least competitive in the kicking game and have some new guys gel along the O line, we should be improved at every other position on the field.

We redshirted pretty much the entire freshman class this year. There is a TON of young talent ready to step in.

Doesn't sound good for the competition, does it?

O line will be the major problem. We lose too much experience there to not skip a beat.

Another problem next season will be the schedule. fla, lsu and uga on the road. That is going to be as much of a hinderance as anything.

Well...I can say this with confidence.

The running game will be good, that's for sure! QB will be steady, and the WR corps will be a year older. I know we lose CT, but the rest of that group is starting to gell.

The D will be better as long as we play 4-3. That 3-4 needs to be put in the tomb, cause it's dead!

Well...I can say this with confidence.

The running game will be good, that's for sure! QB will be steady, and the WR corps will be a year older. I know we lose CT, but the rest of that group is starting to gell.

The D will be better as long as we play 4-3. That 3-4 needs to be put in the tomb, cause it's dead!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-MEN...if I NEVER see a 3-4 front at AU again, it will be too soon!!! :puke:

:au::homer:

If ya'll are as good as ya'll are saying ya'll are going to be, the west prob. be better than the East.

LSU-losing only 3 starters on defense. Russell will prob. be back with all the qb's in the draft this year

Arkansas-gettin Mustain, Mcfadden,Jones,Monk and alot of others back

Alabama-heard alot of bammers say they're going to be good next year.

Auburn-you guys are always competitive, Iron brothers are gone, couple of other losses but ya'll do get Cox and some good receivers back

Ole Miss- getting alot back, but they still have crazy Ed

Miss State- not sure about them but I'm sure they'll suck

oh, and is Courtney Taylor a senior?

We have Virginia Tech, Auburn,South Carolina,Florida, and Arkansas at home next year. this year we've played Tulame,ULL,Arizona, Miss. State,and Kentucky at home, probabaly the worst home schedule in LSU history :(

Archived