Blackmon Pic

DKW 86

The Bandit, The little ball of hate, Ill just call him "The Playmaker". I will say that he was in bad spots and got a little excited and was out of position. The biggest thing is WRAP UP. That place would have gone crazy if the hit he layed on Harvin would have been a tackle for a loss. But lets see what happens this week once he has been with the first team in practice!

We get back the same way we got here ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!

you know in retrospec the play where TB missed the running back was hilarious just because the play didn't turn into anything big? i remember in high school one my buddies was a furocious linebacker like TB and he didn't start until the 3rd or 4th game and he missed a big tackle. man we dogged him for the whole season. then that guy turned out to be a huge linebacker for auburn, you might regonize him. he went by the name carlos dansby?

you know in retrospec the play where TB missed the running back was hilarious just because the play didn't turn into anything big? i remember in high school one my buddies was a furocious linebacker like TB and he didn't start until the 3rd or 4th game and he missed a big tackle. man we dogged him for the whole season. then that guy turned out to be a huge linebacker for auburn, you might regonize him. he went by the name carlos dansby?

Wasnt Karlos mainly a wide reciever in high school?

413091ks0.jpg

Didn't you mean Karlos instead of carlos?

lol i heard he was a wicked trumpet player

No.........you've got him confused with All 'bammer fans, players, and coaches. lol

Never mind that last statement, I thought you said TrumBone.......lol

Karlos, he could run the ball, throw the ball, catch the ball, kick.... nevermind that was Bo Jackson

I watched the game again this morning (quick FF DVR viewing).....

My jaw was on the floor after watching the 4th quarter Florida option play after Irons' INT drop.

Leak runs the option, tosses the ball. BLACMON levels Leak...The WR (Who was running with the ball) busts open for a long gain...He gets tackled. IN flies a diving Tiger....It's Blackmon! :cheer: Talk about speed! :cheer:

Okie, Yep saw the same play you are talking about. I had to look twice because I was shocked that Blackmon had made it all the way down field after putting the hit on Leak.

Just to repeat myself, I was shocked at how much speed Blackmon had.

Reminds me of a play a few years ago when karlos dansby took Tyler Watts on the option and then ran down the pitch man as well. Both were impressive plays that show not only speed, but desire as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived