And Bama fans wonder why they get called rednecks...

DKW 86

Was he dropped by the doctor at birth?

As a Family Physician with over 25 years in practice, I have made an indepth study of stupid--I believe that rather than any single act it probably is the end result of several generations of genetic in-breeding -- Matter of fact his family probably breeds a tremendous ability to survive multiple blows to the head. Sorry, my professional opinion can't substantiate a single drop creating that much stupid.

Was he dropped by the doctor at birth?

As a Family Physician with over 25 years in practice, I have made an indepth study of stupid--I believe that rather than any single act it probably is the end result of several generations of genetic in-breeding -- Matter of fact his family probably breeds a tremendous ability to survive multiple blows to the head. Sorry, my professional opinion can't substantiate a single drop creating that much stupid.

I've also heard that the skull of Cro-Magnon man was much thicker than a modern day human's to help them survive in prehistoric times... so yeah, I gotta agree with the doc.

This guy proves once and for all that a bammer joke I heard once is true. It goes, " What does a maggot and a bammer fan have in common ? Both can live off dead bear for over 20 years ".

By the way, a real bammer fan told methat johe !

War Eagle.

They interviewed this guy on WJOX about an hour ago. Someone (and I know it was one of you) called in before they got the doofus on the line and told Lance Taylor and Casio Kid about the Rammer Lammer miscue, but they were too scared to ask him about it. I would have loved to see what his answer would have been.

Casio Kid...evidence that don't have to have any talent to be on radio. I like Rick and Bubba, but I wish they never would have given that idiot his break in radio.

That is the first time I had seen a picture of that guy. I am surprised that the guy that did the tatoo for him could keep his needle straight with the snickering he was doing.

those farks were from a great thread on the soonerfans fark site, mabye a year and a half ago. classic stuff. i can't give credit to who did the bear one and whatnot b/c the putfile.com site erases everything after 90 days.

here's a few more pictures if y'all were curious.

1013368919lvq4.jpg

rammerjammerri8.jpg

895832147lqc5.jpg

tat_guy_young.jpg

Told people at work about this guy after the article appeared locally. Prinitnig the Rammer-Lammer pics now, will tell you Monday how they went over.

Archived