Places closer to Auburn than Florence Alabama.

DKW 86

This is for all the Florida types complaining about home cooking with Al Ford. Who I consistently hear is a tide fan.

Au-Florence.jpg

Thread on ITAT

So I guess if you have ever been in the Gulf of Mexico, you must be an Auburn Homer according to some Florida fans...

Are they still whining about that replay? Good grief, get over it. Did they ever stop to thing if Leak does not make the bad decision to begin with, then there would be no replay to even discuss? They act like their inconsistent FG kicker was guaranteed to make a FG if that play would have been called an incomplete pass. They act like Leak did not throw an INT and squash their second chance at scoring after we missed a FG.

It looks like :uf: has taken over the role of conference crybaby.

I watched the game last night for the 3rd time (1st time live) and have a question. In the 3rd quarter David Irons almost intercepts a pass and runs out of bounds at the Florida bench. A UF player knocks him in the head, enough to stop him. Wouldn't that be a personal foul, or does it only count if you knock them in the head on the field - like they did to Brandon Cox? I never had any animosity toward Florida people, but they really don't have any excuses - they LOST. And I hope they lose again!

I saw that as well last night. I was more surprised that David didn't get back in his face over it. Can't say I wouldn't have.

I watched the game last night for the 3rd time (1st time live) and have a question. In the 3rd quarter David Irons almost intercepts a pass and runs out of bounds at the Florida bench. A UF player knocks him in the head, enough to stop him. Wouldn't that be a personal foul, or does it only count if you knock them in the head on the field - like they did to Brandon Cox? I never had any animosity toward Florida people, but they really don't have any excuses - they LOST. And I hope they lose again!

I saw that too... it was a pretty hard lick to DI's helmet. It definitely was a personal foul. Of course the ESPN Inepts didn't make a comment about it.

hey I watched it too, it was nerve wracking even knowing the outcome.

Besides the 3 play drive Florida had, (helped by penalty) Auburn controlled

Florida for the most part.

:au: had a chance to get at least 35 points.

Troubling though is how out of position Auburn was on defense, the drive killing penalties,

(STUPID QB SACKS!) and

lack of downfield passing. But since the running game was working it wasn't as critical, but still?

The shots from the blimp were beautiful, And Dan Patrick saying he couldn't hear.

Yeah, got to watch it on ESPN-HDTV on a gorgeous flat-screen. The blimp shots of JHS almost brought a tear to my eye - amazing. :)

I like how Tallahassee is in that large yellow circle...Tallahassee... that is how far away from Auburn that Florence is...

In this area there are 5 BCS teams (UGA, AU, UAT, FSU and GT) and MSU is just outside as is Southern Miss...not to mention Troy and UAB...

All in all whining over someone doing the replay being from a place thats that far away is pretty weak

Am I the only one that remembers that the fumble caused no points for either team. (we missed that FG) then Leak throws a pick on his next play...there was still 5 mins left in the ballgame.

Am I the only one that remembers that the fumble caused no points for either team. (we missed that FG) then Leak throws a pick on his next play...there was still 5 mins left in the ballgame.

Nopem you're not. See my post. :lol:

Nopem you're not. See my post. :lol:

that was actually rhetorical ;) and because the Gators are ignorant I wanted to make sure they knew that...in case any of them troll this board

It looks like :uf: has taken over the role of conference crybaby.

Hey, wait just a dog-gone minute!!! I resent the fact that you've pushed :ua: down to #2 whiners!!! They're still the reigning champs in that category - at least 10 years running. Wait until Sunday...you'll hear world-class whining!!!! ;)

Are they still whining about that replay? Good grief, get over it. Did they ever stop to thing if Leak does not make the bad decision to begin with, then there would be no replay to even discuss? They act like their inconsistent FG kicker was guaranteed to make a FG if that play would have been called an incomplete pass. They act like Leak did not throw an INT and squash their second chance at scoring after we missed a FG.

Did anyone notice the helmet-to-helmet shot BC took in the 2nd or 3rd quarter from a UF DE? That should have been 15 yards. They have N-O-T-H-I-N-G to whine about!!! :puke:

I guess my question is " where do they expect officials to live?" I mean SEC officials whether replay or on the field probably live in the southeastern U.S. And just because of the population statistics more live in GA and FL than any other. I would imagine there is a high probability that at any one game there is at least one official that lives in the state of that current game. It doesn't mean that the ref is for that home team. He just lives there. This is about the most stupid complaint I have ever heard.

Archived