Touchdown Oregon State!

cehuff21

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing for sure, I have a very happy Beaver in my house tonight. Nothing is better than the Beavers getting the best of theTrojans :)

It will be called a great effort. Let's see how the spin this.

yep, that's all they're talking about. similar to brady quinn and notre dame against michigan state.

SC was down by 23 with less than 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. SC had 4 turnovers and 493 yards of total offense and were still a 2 pt conversion away from tying the game. :blink:

Yes that is how bad OSU is...

a bad team doesn't score 33 on the #3 team in the nation.

yep, that's all they're talking about. similar to brady quinn and notre dame against michigan state.

SC was down by 23 with less than 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. SC had 4 turnovers and 493 yards of total offense and were still a 2 pt conversion away from tying the game. :blink:

Yes that is how bad OSU is...

a bad team doesn't score 33 on the #3 team in the nation.

Well it is the pac 10, i don't even think they know what a defense is.

Now we gotta hear about how USC is still a tough team with great players and they lost to a Zeus like team in the Hades known as Corvallis, Oregon.

And they played like crap to get into that position...so what's your point. I watched the game...and until OSU played horrible pass D late, USC looked like the vulnerable team they are...not that we don't too. I think with parity, everybody has to be on their A game every week...and that's tough.

:au::homer:

And they played like crap to get into that position...so what's your point. I watched the game...and until OSU played horrible pass D late, USC looked like the vulnerable team they are...not that we don't too. I think with parity, everybody has to be on their A game every week...and that's tough.

:au::homer:

The only game that I saw where SC looked like they were playing their "A" game was against Arky. Even playing poorly they still managed to rally and make a game of it. Many teams would have rolled over and quit. Give SC credit, this was their 1st loss (non-bowl) since 2003... :blink:

Archived