New poster here...introduction...

wareaglegirl466

Hi, just a brief introduction to you all. I have been reading and posting a bit at the Scout board for a few years , but hadn't made it to this board. Recently a friend referred me here. I very much like it and hope to discuss football with y'all as this season comes to a close.

I am a two-time Auburn graduate who was in Auburn in the mid-eighties through the early nineties. I have had season tickets since I was student until the present. Auburn football is one of my passions and I am glad I found this place!

WDE!!!

Well, let me be the first to welcome you aboard. This is a great place and we look forward to your posts. Please post often. Always great to see new people join the family..

Welcome aboard.

A warning...stay away from the other females on the board that claim to be members of some sort of cult called The Wasabi Pea Nation.

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all. Now, about this Wasabi Pea Nation; I wonder what that's all about. An investigation is definitely in the works!! ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all. Now, about this Wasabi Pea Nation; I wonder what that's all about. An investigation is definitely in the works!! ;)

It's just a cult whose members are just a bunch of cranky women that like to complain, generally about men, all the time. If you ask me, I think they have a few screws loose.

It's just a cult whose members are just a bunch of cranky women that like to complain, generally about men, all the time. If you ask me, I think they have a few screws loose.

Wasabi Pea Nation is a group of spicy women who don't take alot of crap from men. Don't pay attention to "He who thinks he is master". :hail: Wasabi Pea Nation rules Ranger12's household.

Welcome Aboard!!

I think they have a few screws loose.

Wasabi Pea Nation is a group of spicy women who don't take alot of crap from men. Don't pay attention to "He who thinks he is master". :hail: Wasabi Pea Nation rules Ranger12's household.

Welcome Aboard!!

See how delusional they are. I rest my case.

The ringleader is Jenny, so watch out for her too.

I think they have a few screws loose.

Welcome Aboard!!

See how delusional they are. I rest my case.

The ringleader is Jenny, so watch out for her too.

You should have stayed down the first time ranger, the next one I'm sure will hit where it hurts ;)

Welcome. Just curious -- what do you think of the band, and the fact that the majorettes don't wear boots like they did when you went to school?

I preferred the old uniform/costumes. I think those girls looked great as they were. It's hard to distinguish between all the girl groups in the band now. I agree that they should go back to the old style uniforms.

Welcome. Just curious -- what do you think of the band, and the fact that the majorettes don't wear boots like they did when you went to school?

I preferred the old uniform/costumes. I think those girls looked great as they were. It's hard to distinguish between all the girl groups in the band now. I agree that they should go back to the old style uniforms.

So would you say agree with the group that is making a big deal about the hair up in buns and the majorettes not wearing boots? Do you think the band director should be fired because of the changes he has made to the majorettes?

So would you say agree with the group that is making a big deal about the hair up in buns and the majorettes not wearing boots? Do you think the band director should be fired because of the changes he has made to the majorettes?

Seeing as how I am a girl, I don't care quite as much as some. I liked the old uniforms, period. I don't get as big of a "kick" out of long, flowing hair and white go go boots as some around here do. But, if y'all feel the need for heads to roll to get the eye candy back up to par, far be it from me to stop y'all! Do you need me to sign a petition or something! ;)

... Do you need me to sign a petition or something! ;)

No. No. Just checking to see if you might be starting one or something. {Just saying.}

I have a preference...ain't starting nothing over it. Go go boots don't do a thing for me! ;)

Seeing as how I am a girl, I don't care quite as much as some. I liked the old uniforms, period. I don't get as big of a "kick" out of long, flowing hair and white go go boots as some around here do. But, if y'all feel the need for heads to roll to get the eye candy back up to par, far be it from me to stop y'all! Do you need me to sign a petition or something! ;)

No need. You passed the test. We actually agree with you.

We were just kind of making sure you were not one of a few new members we have recently been spamming our board with complaints about the majorettes. These women have been negative towards the band and very ugly in their attempts of trying to change things. They were mostly alumni from the 80s and 90s, so I think you may have drawn a little suspicion at first. We have been keeping an eye out for these troublemakers and trying to nuke them when we find them. They do not live up to the AU Creed.

No need. You passed the test. We actually agree with you.

We were just kind of making sure you were not one of a few new members we have recently been spamming our board with complaints about the majorettes. These women have been negative towards the band and very ugly in their attempts of trying to change things. They were mostly alumni from the 80s and 90s, so I think you may have drawn a little suspicion at first. We have been keeping an eye out for these troublemakers and trying to nuke them when we find them. They do not live up to the AU Creed.

Nope, not why I came. I was actually invited here by a friend. As I said, I post/read at ITAT and my posts tend to get lost there. I read for a bit and decided this might be a nice fit.

Regarding the uniforms, I couldn't care less. If the old uniforms make some of the old guys smile, I am all for bringing them back, but in reality, I don't give a rat's rump. The only eye candy that I am looking at is Brandon Cox and frankly, he'd look silly in those boots! ;)

Nope, not why I came. I was actually invited here by a friend. As I said, I post/read at ITAT and my posts tend to get lost there. I read for a bit and decided this might be a nice fit.

Regarding the uniforms, I couldn't care less. If the old uniforms make some of the old guys smile, I am all for bringing them back, but in reality, I don't give a rat's rump. The only eye candy that I am looking at is Brandon Cox and frankly, he'd look silly in those boots! ;)

:lol: You will fit in nicely here it looks like.

Actually most of the guys here really don't care about the majorettes uniform issue. We think whatever the current band director wants to do is his choice as the leader of the band. Those women causing problems need to get a life and leave those girls alone. If the current majorettes like it the way it is, who cares about what a bunch of washed up hags trying to live in the past, have to say about it. Like I said, we have been jumping on these crabby women when they flamed the board.

Trust me, your posts will not get lost around here. Don't be afraid to chime in on anything. Again, if you want to be respected, stay away from the Wasabi Peas. They are some crazy women, I tell ya!

... Regarding the uniforms, I couldn't care less. If the old uniforms make some of the old guys smile, I am all for bringing them back, but in reality, I don't give a rat's rump. The only eye candy that I am looking at is Brandon Cox and frankly, he'd look silly in those boots! ;)

LMAO. OK, just for your edification on this issue: Click if you're bored.

Welcome and War Eagle! On a side note, I have to warn you. Saniflush, Wesfau, Supperclub, and TigriniumMajor all have some weird love connection they like to discuss openly on the forums. Esquire will probably ask you for fees for his advice, and Ranger will soon be destroyed by his wife. So, you don't have to worry about him. Overall, I'd say my only flaw is saving too many stray kittens. Welcome!

:iamwithstupid::big:

Archived