New poster here...introduction...

wareaglegirl466

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all. Now, about this Wasabi Pea Nation; I wonder what that's all about. An investigation is definitely in the works!! ;)

Welcome to the board!

About these Wasabi Peas. They may eventually try and recruit you into their circle since some of them wound up getting mashed under a house in a tornado. You may have it in seen the movies....

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all. Now, about this Wasabi Pea Nation; I wonder what that's all about. An investigation is definitely in the works!! ;)

Welcome to the board!

About these Wasabi Peas. They may eventually try and recruit you into their circle since some of them wound up getting mashed under a house in a tornado. You may have it in seen the movies....

I know some males on this board who may end up getting smashed by the House of Pea and it's not going to be pretty. Ranger12 will be submitting to family photos tomorrow for disobediance to the House Master :chair: and he will play nice tomorrow or he may never see that calendar (for the many of you who know) again & be forced to go back to the old married routine.

Welcome and War Eagle! On a side note, I have to warn you. Saniflush, Wesfau, Supperclub, and TigriniumMajor all have some weird love connection they like to discuss openly on the forums. Esquire will probably ask you for fees for his advice, and Ranger will soon be destroyed by his wife. So, you don't have to worry about him. Overall, I'd say my only flaw is saving too many stray kittens. Welcome!

:iamwithstupid::big:

AWK, quit flirting.

Welcome to the board!

I know some males on this board who may end up getting smashed by the House of Pea and it's not going to be pretty. Ranger12 will be submitting to family photos tomorrow for disobediance to the House Master :chair: and he will play nice tomorrow or he may never see that calendar (for the many of you who know) again & be forced to go back to the old married routine.

Uh oh. She's gonna pull the "Gimp" out of the box again.......

Uh oh. She's gonna pull the "Gimp" out of the box again.......

I actually thought Jenny would chime in first. I did not think my lovely wife would catch it that quick with it being in the football forum. She is all talk anyway. All of the Pea Nation is. She won't pull that calendar because it is too important to her.

She is all talk anyway. All of the Pea Nation is. She won't pull that calendar because it is too important to her.

Tell it, brother! Stand your ground! :big:

Hi, just a brief introduction to you all. I have been reading and posting a bit at the Scout board for a few years , but hadn't made it to this board. Recently a friend referred me here. I very much like it and hope to discuss football with y'all as this season comes to a close.

I am a two-time Auburn graduate who was in Auburn in the mid-eighties through the early nineties. I have had season tickets since I was student until the present. Auburn football is one of my passions and I am glad I found this place!

WDE!!!

Welcome. Just curious, these other "passions" of yours . . . please describe in detail. :roflol::no::roflol:

Welcome and War Eagle! On a side note, I have to warn you. Saniflush, Wesfau, Supperclub, and TigriniumMajor all have some weird love connection they like to discuss openly on the forums. Esquire will probably ask you for fees for his advice, and Ranger will soon be destroyed by his wife. So, you don't have to worry about him. Overall, I'd say my only flaw is saving too many stray kittens. Welcome!

I think you sealed the deal with the :iamwithstupid: emoticon. Gets em every time.

I think you sealed the deal with the :iamwithstupid: emoticon. Gets em every time.

Emoticons = Instant sex appeal. Its right up there with Dungeons and Dragons and Nick Cannon.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Emoticons = Instant sex appeal. Its right up there with Dungeons and Dragons and Nick Cannon.

I see you've learned well.

I actually thought Jenny would chime in first. I did not think my lovely wife would catch it that quick with it being in the football forum. She is all talk anyway. All of the Pea Nation is. She won't pull that calendar because it is too important to her.

Okay, so here I am. I was late this morning trying to dodge all those flying houses :rolleyes:

WEGirl, welcome. Please ignore the motely crew of neanderthals who call this board home. We of the Wasabi Pea Nation fill their lives with spice and love and keep them honest, mostly. They couldn't function without us, I guarantee. As there are so few females on the board, a group of us decided it was in our best interests to form a coven little club to make sure we weren't overlooked or overwhelmed by all the testosterone that can flow like so much BS around here. We are typically meek and mild mannered, and would be easily outnumbered by the strutting ducks around here if we weren't organized. I myself am the kindest, most even tempered, civil, courteous, refined and genteel of the group.

The only eye candy that I am looking at is Brandon Cox and frankly, he'd look silly in those boots!

Based solely on this comment, and on behalf of the rest of the Wasabi Peas, I would love to extend to you a formal invitation to join our little cabal circle of womanly arts.

And by the way, AWK is precious. Give him a graham cracker, pat him on the head, and he is like a little puppy dog. The others on this board could take a few lessons from him.

NB: ranger, you only have a small role to contribute to the calendar. Blonde Wasabi can still make sure that she gets what she needs to accomplish her goals without you having one iota of fun. Don't press your luck.

I myself am the kindest, most even tempered, civil, courteous, refined and genteel of the group.

:roflol:

Thanks y'all. I feel quite welcome here. I look forward to spending the rest of this season with y'all here discussing football, but not majorettes! Hopefully we can discuss a good bowl game as well. Once again, thanks for the warm welcome.

Archived