LSU vs. Bammer

Bottomfeeder

LSU - 72

Tuscalooser - 3

and that's chip shot on a fumble recovery late in the fourth quarter with LSU's fifth string offense playing.

Alabama = Vandy of old. The SEC's new whipping-boy. :P

LSU - 72

Tuscalooser - 3

and that's chip shot on a fumble recovery late in the fourth quarter with LSU's fifth string offense playing.

No, no, no... Got to stay with the party line:

:ua: = :om:

LSU - 72

Tuscalooser - 3

Not gonna argue with that. LOL. I never thought I would see the day that :ua: = :om: . It's almost mind numbing to the Bammers.

I think this is the week that it comes in like rain. The streak of close road losses will come to a halt IMO. LSU is, in my eyes, far and away the best team in the conference. Undercoached! But best...

:lsu: - 41

:ua: - 13

LSU - 72

Tuscalooser - 3

Not gonna argue with that. LOL. I never thought I would see the day that :ua: = :om: . It's almost mind numbing to the Bammers.

So, let me get this straight...bammer is equal to Ole Miss, but LESS than MSU....right?? :big:

Don't shoot the messenger.

Going on record here and now: Bama will upset LSU this weekend in Baton Rouge.

I hate to say it but I lean that way myself. It might be better for AU. Win or lose to GA, if bama pulled the upset, then the team will not be too complacent and be the one ripe for the real upset.

WDE!! :au:

Don't shoot the messenger.

Going on record here and now: Bama will upset LSU this weekend in Baton Rouge.

I hate to say it but I lean that way myself. It might be better for AU. Win or lose to GA, if bama pulled the upset, then the team will not be too complacent and be the one ripe for the real upset.

WDE!! :au:

You have a point judging from this year's errors.

I understand why G2 said that. Bama has an awesome record at Death Valley. But I think we have the 05 Auburn game a week early. :lsu: comes home high as a kite after a HUGE road win against :ut:

This game will not be too bad, but I predict a hapless bunch from Tuscaloosa running into a Cajun meat grinder this Saturday.

Prediction:

:lsu: 27

:ua: 13 again, Bama scores off a JR Int.

I understand why G2 said that. Bama has an awesome record at Death Valley. But I think we have the 05 Auburn game a week early. :lsu: comes home high as a kite after a HUGE road win against :ut:

This game will not be too bad, but I predict a hapless bunch from Tuscaloosa running into a Cajun meat grinder this Saturday.

Prediction:

:lsu: 27

:ua: 13 again, Bama scores off a JR Int.

I'm with you, DKW. LSU just beat highly ranked UT on the road in a thrilling come from behind game. JM finally won with the game on the line. That has to be a huge boost to their confidence. uat, OTOH, lost to unranked, bottom dwelling MSU at home and it wasn't even close. With the game on the line and them needing to stop MSU in the 4th qtr -- they couldn't. I don't see how uat is magically going to get the confidence (not to mention the offense to work) in 1 week of practice to go on the road and beat LSU at home. It would take a epic disaster on the part of LSU to lose this game and I just don't see it happening.

Bama just realized they are the worst team in the SEC West. They'll be deflated and Death Valley isn't exactly the place you want to be after a devastating loss like they had.

:lsu: - 59

:ua: - 3 (Shelia promised ice cream if they didn't get shut out)

LSU - 29

Alabama - 7

no doubt thats a DEFENSIVE Touchdown, right SL??? :roflol:

Has to be....how long ago was it they scored an offensive TD?? To think they will score on the best Din the SEC who has only allowed 10 TDs all year? That is crazy, but in the wacky world of the SEC bama may all of the sudden figure out how to get the ball in the endzone and put 30 on LSU. I doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

LSU - 29

Alabama - 7

no doubt thats a DEFENSIVE Touchdown, right SL??? :roflol:

Has to be....how long ago was it they scored an offensive TD?? To think they will score on the best Din the SEC who has only allowed 10 TDs all year? That is crazy, but in the wacky world of the SEC bama may all of the sudden figure out how to get the ball in the endzone and put 30 on LSU. I doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

You know what's interesting...is go to secsports.com and look at the statistics page and check out scoring offenses... LSU ranks #1 which is easy to see why.... However, they show us scoring 30 TD's on the season which technically is correct...the only problem is we know two of those TD's in the florida game were not scored by the offense. Why is it that they include every td scored in their stats when the category is clearly SCORING OFFENSE...not scoring teams... It shows us with 30 Td's and uat with 26...we know uat's offense hasnt scored 26 tds..any more than ours has scored 30... just doesn't make sense, and i never noticed it before..

Archived