Iron Bowl Time Set

Guest Tigrinum Major

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA!

Hey, I don't like the CBS games because of all the commerical breaks. It breaks up the action way too much.

Honestly, I rather have night games, not because people can drink more and such, but because I love the way the game looks under lights.

At the end of the day, i'm just happy this isn't ANOTHER LF game.

Dave times 3 is worse than Jazz Times 10

meh, it could be worse (i.e. uga). at least ill be able to get some sleep. i debating even getting some sleep this friday night. with the amount of people coming in town + 11:30 kickoff i dont expect to get more than 4 hours anyways

judub5793,

How about you learn how to show a little respect to long time members on the board. Coming on here and talking playground bs on your first few posts is not going to build you any credibility on the board.

Your comment about the AU/UAT time slot was apparently made because you did not know the order of preference in which SEC games are chosen every week. TM just pointed out to you that CBS has first pick, so that means that the AU/UAT game is the most important SEC game that week to them. He did not attack you, just pointed out your error in thinking it was not.

Trust me when I say if TM was attacking you, there would be no question about it. So, in the future, instead of getting personal when somebody corrects you on a post, how about saying thank you or apologizing instead of acting like a 6th grader.

If you stay on this board long enough, you will find my biggest pet peeve on the board is members he try to talk tough to other members behind the safety of the internet. That crap is for grammar school.

Guest Tigrinum Major

ranger, he apologized and realized the error of his ways. We're cool. Everything's cool. We were all newbies once.

Given the choice betweeen CBS or ESPN, I'll take CBS.

I would just as soon not have to deal with the USC Network I mean ESPN network.

As best as I can, I want to enjoy the few remaining games in the season.

I disagree. As much as I hate the ESPN talking heads, I much rather have a night game on ESPN than sit through commercial after commercial of a CBS game.

CBS is everything that's bad with sports programming. The games revolve around the commercials instead of the other way around.

I understand the need for commercials, but not every time there's a change of possession.

it gets really really old.

CBS Sucks

2:30 sucks

ESPN Sucks

4th downs suck

Beer is ok, but I hate the taste

Old school Majorettes for life

TM sucks

I <3 John Kerry

Eat that ninja

Nothing like those classic threads where the vets put the less seasoned posters in their place. I'll think I'll take my 60 posts and go home now before I get hammered with a witty retort.

Guest Tigrinum Major

is this topic really happening?

All we need is a movie quote or two, a leprachaun sighting and some knives for sale and I'd move it to Classics.

Nothing like those classic threads where the vets put the less seasoned posters in their place. I'll think I'll take my 60 posts and go home now before I get hammered with a witty retort.

You can try for the free trip, but the double whammy is a son of a b****.

Guest Tigrinum Major

You're giving us way too much credit. We're not witty at all.

n7006976_32456507_3810.jpg

here ya go

ps- i've got an old timer that the bear reportedly used to cut the wax on his bottles of makers mark.

Archived