Iron Bowl Time Set

Guest Tigrinum Major

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CBS has first pick of games. Knowledge is power.

you asked... i was just throwing it out there. I could have just said "that sucks." Would that have been better? Besides, I was just pointing out their deficiencies.

Guest Tigrinum Major

you asked... i was just throwing it out there. I could have just said "that sucks." Would that have been better? Besides, I was just pointing out their deficiencies.

Your comment made no sense. CBS picks the game that they think is the most attractive. They RARELY have primetime games. To say that we get the 2:30 slot because Alabama has fallen so far is ludricrous. We got the best slot availiable.

Why does 2:30 suck? Because people won't drink as much before the game? Because it will be a beautiful fall day on the Plains? Because you don't get off the shift at Sonic until 6:00?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I hate CBS. They are the worst network when it comes to commercials. I would much rather play on ESPN.

CBS hates you, so you're even.

Your comment made no sense. CBS picks the game that they think is the most attractive. They RARELY have primetime games. To say that we get the 2:30 slot because Alabama has fallen so far is ludricrous. We got the best slot availiable.

Why does 2:30 suck? Because people won't drink as much before the game? Because it will be a beautiful fall day on the Plains? Because you don't get off the shift at Sonic until 6:00?

That one made me laugh, actually I get off in plenty of time to watch the game and wash off that darn onion ring smell... Seriously, aren't we supposed to be on the same side? If you want to talk smack, go on a Bama site.

Why make a post if all your going to do is bash the things people say? So, by discuss you meant, just read what I said and don't reply? Seriously...bad day today?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I am an equal opportunity smack talker. I don't discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, or school affiliation.

Why make a post if all your going to do is bash the things people say? So, by discuss you meant, just read what I said and don't reply? Seriously...bad day today?

Nope, i think he's still mad his mother didn't pay him enough attention when he was younger. Seriously, get over it. No one told you to put on that dress.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I didn't bash anyone. Someone made a comment about getting bumped out of the 6:30 slot, which was ridiculous. We didn't get bumped from anything. Then negative nelly comes long and talks about hating CBS. Long history with ole Eeyore there.

Not a bad day at all. Actually, I am in a wonderful mood. But that doesn't mean that I'll let a statement based in exactly nothing slide.

Nope, i think he's still mad his mother didn't pay him enough attention when he was younger. Seriously, get over it. No one told you to put on that dress.

OH NO YOU DI'NT.

Guest Tigrinum Major

My mother died when I was two. Thanks.

I might have smacked you around a little for your off base comments, but you had to go and hit on the most personal thing you could.

Who exactly needs to grow up?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Yes, but the ribbons in the majorette's hair buns show up so much better under the lights.

That sucks.

I hear they are doing a special number this week with swords and long knives. The effect of the lights would have been spectacular.

I might have smacked you around a little for your off base comments, but you had to go and hit on the most personal thing you could.

How the hell was i supposed to know that, and how the hell am i supposed to believe you? If you speak the truth... apologies. If not, you're an a-hole. I'm done.

Now you wanna go and kick his dog for good measure?

How the hell was i supposed to know that, and how the hell am i supposed to believe you? If you speak the truth... apologies. If not, you're an a-hole. I'm done.

TM doesn't lie. Anyone here dispute that ?

AMF

Guest Tigrinum Major

Easy. Don't get personal, especially that personal. I slammed you for what you said, not who you were. I toed the line with the Sonic comment, but you went full bore over it, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. Don't blame me when you got called on it.

Just because I took a humorous, biting bent doesn't mean you had to do the same. You took it farther than need be.

I am an internet ninja. You are a newbie.

Stick with me, babies, and you'll be wearing gold-plated diapers.

Archived