AU/UA Funny

LegalEagle

The Auburn/Alabama Game

Alabama/Auburn 50 yard line

A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Auburn/ Alabama game. As he sits down, a man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him. "No," he says, "the seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Auburn/Alabama game, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Auburn/Alabama game we haven't been to together since we got married in 1987."

"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible! But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?".

The man shakes his head. "No, they're all at her funeral."

Well, I guess he figures he can continue mourning after the game. His wife is not going anywhere.

Thanks for moving this. I mistakenly thought that AU football threads went in the AU Football Forum.

My greatest apologies.

LE

You're so mistaken. How dare you think that one can make a joke and still be relevant to Auburn football? You should be ashamed.

Thanks for moving this. I mistakenly thought that AU football threads went in the AU Football Forum.

My greatest apologies.

LE

It seems that only a few are allowed to do comedy routines in the forum of their choosing.

My greatest apologies.

LE

It seems that only a few are allowed to do comedy routines in the forum of their choosing.

PT,

I see 'em talkin' about BammerBall all of the time here - The Bammer football team is the biggest joke in the nation! :thumbsup:

My greatest apologies.

LE

You're so mistaken. How dare you think that one can make a joke and still be relevant to Auburn football? You should be ashamed.

No, no. A joke is VERY relevant to SPUAT football.

Archived