SEC Bowl Elligible Teams

LegalEagle

The SEC already has 7 teams with 6 or more wins. In addition, USC and KY both have 5 wins with 2 games to play.

http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&...hange_well_id=1

USC has Middle Tenn. to play and KY plays Louisiana-Monroe.

http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&...article_id=6781

Have we ever had so many bowl elligible teams?

I hope we have 9 eligible bowl teams. Of course, if bama and uga lose out and finish 6-6, what bowl in their right mind would invite them?? I mean both teams losing last 3 games?? They might very well get left watching from home. I hope not. I would love to see 9 SEC teams go play a bowl game!!!

Some teams have 3 games left USC and kentucky both have 3 left

Geez. My bad. Math is rough this early in the morning. I can add pretty well - but subtracting single digits from double ones make my head spin! :homer:

Well, maybe some of my post is right. Thanks for the correction, and I apologize for the error.

LE

I hope we have 9 eligible bowl teams. Of course, if bama and uga lose out and finish 6-6, what bowl in their right mind would invite them?? I mean both teams losing last 3 games?? They might very well get left watching from home. I hope not. I would love to see 9 SEC teams go play a bowl game!!!

Most bowls would take a 6-6 Alabama or Georgia over a 6-6 Kentucky just because they travel so well. SC on the other hand, with Darth Visor patroling the sidelines and the fans they would bring would be a lock with 6 wins IMO.

Most bowls would take a 6-6 Alabama or Georgia over a 6-6 Kentucky just because they travel so well. SC on the other hand, with Darth Visor patroling the sidelines and the fans they would bring would be a lock with 6 wins IMO.

Probably so. Can you imagine 9 SEC bowl teams though. Think that will prove the SEC is the best conference??

Archived