well this is a little different from the usual

WaReAgLe57

Lets move on, we still have the hopes of getting number 5 at Alabama next week.

Now onto my question:

what have you broken or destroyed in a fit of rage while watching any college or professional game?

include what you did and what game.

hopefully this will take your mind off the loss for a lil while :)

Never really broken anything, but I have destroyed a couple of landscaping areas. They were areas that I was planning on remodeling anyway but I got to take out my frustration.

One funny story. A buddy of mine took a baseball bat and hit the wall of his basement once. Mistake, an aluminum bat has a lot of bounce and smack right into his forehead. when he got his senses back he realized what had happened.

extensive wall damage, broken chair, smashed vcr after a loss to uat.

could be repeated next week if we don't get our act together.

this doesn't help the loss today, a win by LSU will

Never really broken anything, but I have destroyed a couple of landscaping areas. They were areas that I was planning on remodeling anyway but I got to take out my frustration.

One funny story. A buddy of mine took a baseball bat and hit the wall of his basement once. Mistake, an aluminum bat has a lot of bounce and smack right into his forehead. when he got his senses back he realized what had happened.

LMAO

haha well one year after or should i say during the 31-7 loss to Alabama, i tossed a vacuum down the hall that bounced off a few walls and left a couple holes, but some well placed pictures covered everything haha

This year's team is always so underachieving that I don't even yell at the TV anymore. I see every success as a SURPRISE!

Nothing.

I just turn down the volume, pop in a CD and sit quietly in my own misery.

Of course, I hope for another upset so Auburn will not be the ESPN story of the day.

We got Cal's loss today, thank goodness.

The year we lost to LSU in the Earthquake game, 7-6, I ran outside and tore a rail road tie close line pole right out of the ground with my forearm. I was so pissed and didn't feel a thing thanks to the Bud I was drinking. That game still and will always haunt me!

Now onto my question:

what have you broken or destroyed in a fit of rage while watching any college or professional game?

include what you did and what game.

Do really, really, really bad hangovers count? I've done some serious damage to myself...

..'course I've done that after some great wins, too. :rolleyes:

Archived