Another thing to think about

tigerdude

First off, this is in NO way a flame, merely an observation on how it seems when it goes bad,it all goes bad. We all have ranted about this part of the team not doing this, that part not doing that, everyone including coaches not living up to expectations. Kody Bliss has killed the ball all year except in our 2 losses. Both of those games were way way below his normal performance. Now, this isnt an area that I would think that preparation during the practices, game plans, leadership, motivation, or anything else I can think of would impact. The kid just goes out time after time and drills it. Except in the Arky game and today. Kinda weird and just gives me some thoughts on "when we suck, we suck! " War Eagle and lets get ready to beat bama!

Let's hope Kody saved some leg for next week. I would really like to see him not even have to punt. I hope our offensive line comes out with something to prove. Bama will be aiming to turn last years sackfest around on us this year.

Yeah I was talking about that today. I think alot of what happened to do may have been field position. I'm not sure but didn't only 3 of there possessions start at the 20 and the others they pretty darn good field positions. I feel the punting could have turned the game around. Unfortunately it wasn't in the cards today.

First off, this is in NO way a flame, merely an observation on how it seems when it goes bad,it all goes bad. We all have ranted about this part of the team not doing this, that part not doing that, everyone including coaches not living up to expectations. Kody Bliss has killed the ball all year except in our 2 losses. Both of those games were way way below his normal performance. Now, this isnt an area that I would think that preparation during the practices, game plans, leadership, motivation, or anything else I can think of would impact. The kid just goes out time after time and drills it. Except in the Arky game and today. Kinda weird and just gives me some thoughts on "when we suck, we suck! " War Eagle and lets get ready to beat bama!

You're right; when we stink it up, we stink it up good. Not an aspect of the game where it wasn't fouled up to high heaven!

It's always great to be an Auburn Tiger and let's beat Bama like a drum!

Archived