Washington Redskin/Tiger Report

Earthcat

You can imagine my joy a couple years ago when two of my college guys were drafted in the first round by my pro team..THAT NEVER HAPPENS...but it did.

So here's a report on how all Auburn guys are doing on the Skins.

Mike Pucillo, never heard his name called or have seen his number on the field.

Carlos Rogers is still learning, but I have to tell you, he has been outta position and juked so many times I am at a loss to explain it. My wife and I get a special joy yelling "Carlos Rogers" when he makes a play. We haven't yelled it much.

Mr. Consistency on the Skins is Marcus Washington. This guy is always in the right spot, which is usually where the ball is. Don't think the Redskins even miss the loss of Pierce, Arrington, Trotter. I haven't noticed.

My main concern is for Jason. I watched this guy mature over his three plus years leading Auburn, getting better each year until as a senior he was as much responsible for the undefeated season as were our remarkable backs, Williams and Brown. I was ecstatic that Gibbs moved up in the draft to get him. And now he collects his paycheck holding a clipboard behind a QB that has seen much better days, while watching many others, drafted the same year or after, lead their teams. I think Jason Campbell will excell in the NFL, I'd like to see him get started sooner rather than later.

Golsten has been a good surprise filling in on the D line and playing really well. He started today.

Didnt Philly run Wild on yall today? :moon:

Joking, but i have to agree with you about campbell.....brunell needs to stop. Their is no question who needs to be throwing santana moss the ball.

Archived