BCS

kickerman97

Ok. I'm now officially hoping that Mich barely beats OSU. No way do I want to see USC or ND in the NC game.

I agree but chances aren't looking good now, since Mich/OSU loser will drop, then USC/ND winner will climb. :puke: I hope for the game's sake that ND gets beat by USC after USC loses another one. I would also hate to see either of them in it. :thumbsdown:

What is kinda suprising to me though is how far they have allowed Rutgers to move up. Not that I don't think they deserve it, I'm just saying its suprising that they(bcs) let them get that high. IF (and that's a big if with WV coming up) Rutgers runs the table, it will get very interesting for them.

Ohio State/Michigan, ND/USC and other key games coming up, means that the possibilty of them ending up very high is there. 2 of the 5 teams above them are guaranteed to have 1 more loss. If they beat WV, that will help their score alot, although they may not jump anyone at that pt. Normally they keep those type schools in check by not allowing them to climb high in the polls, but it could get interesting if things work out. It will blow up in their face bigger than ever. :thumbsup:

I agree but chances aren't looking good now, since Mich/OSU loser will drop, then USC/ND winner will climb. :puke:

Notice how much higher OSU and Mich are points wise in the BCS. I think IF Mich barely wins, OSU won't drop below USC or ND. They'll stay at #2.

What is very interesting concerning the Rutgers is their #2 computer ranking. It's helping them big time.

Who cares about the BCS? We aren't in it.

It appears that me and kickerman are interested in it. Any more stupid questions?

It appears that me and kickerman are interested in it. Any more stupid questions?

Why is his question stupid? Why can't he make a comment on an Auburn board without some bammer calling names....in violation of the new rules I might add (although they are seemingly toothless). I guess I'm getting sick and tired of the name calling here by some of the bammers (my apologies to those who don't).

Actually, it was not a stupid question. It was a comment.

Why is his question stupid? Why can't he make a comment on an Auburn board without some bammer calling names....in violation of the new rules I might add (although they are seemingly toothless). I guess I'm getting sick and tired of the name calling here by some of the bammers (my apologies to those who don't).

1. You are sick of the name calling here, yet you refer to me as a "bammer".

2. It is stupid to ask two people "who cares about the BCS?", when we are already talking about the BCS. If we didn't care, we wouldn't be talking about it. So since we are talking about it, obviously, we care about it. Therefore, it's a stupid question.

Why can't he make a comment on an Auburn board without some bammer calling names

3. Go back and read my response. I didn't have a response to his comment, only his question.

Actually, it was not a stupid question. It was a comment.

1. Who cares about the BCS? = question

2. We aren't in it. = comment.

I didn't respond to your comment. I responded to your question. Sorry if my use of the adjective describing your question offended you or anyone else. My apologies.

My point is this. If you don't care about the BCS, don't enter a thread entitled BCS. That should prevent this in the future.

Archived