What was wrong with Courtney?

GalensGhost

CBS was only interested in talking about the glory days of Mike Shula, and how bad Auburn played against Arkansas and Georgia; they didn't want to talk about Auburn today (and that we were missing our star receiver) nor our wins against LSU and Florida...

Aunetwork said he hurt his hamstring in practice and they knew earlier in the week and could not comment on it. The team did a great job of not letting it get out. I am sure bammers game plan would have changed if they knew. He only played the 1st and last play of the game.

Aunetwork said he hurt his hamstring in practice and they knew earlier in the week and could not comment on it. The team did a great job of not letting it get out. I am sure bammers game plan would have changed if they knew. He only played the 1st and last play of the game.

I was hoping Courtney to get some receiving yards and make history at Auburn..I am sure he will break the Auburn receiving record in the bowl game...

I honestly think that was the worst piece of s*it commentating I have ever heard. I swear they might as well have been in Bama outfits.

I honestly think that was the worst piece of s*it commentating I have ever heard. I swear they might as well have been in Bama outfits.

I thought Vern did OK, but that other idiot was so not good at all.

I agree with you. This was really the first CBS game I watched this season. I thought Gary Danielson was awful. It had me wishing for Todd Blackledge to return.

No...they were definetly all about the bama...what was up with Sheila getting on air stuff where was CTT's face time?

I agree the color guy came across as a huge bama :homer:

THE ENTIRE BROADCAST WAS A FREAKIN' ALABAMA LOVE FEST FROM START TO FINISH, I WANTED TO PUKE ON THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To get the thread back on topic, that is too bad about Courtney. He has been a great player for us, and I was sorry that he was not able to be more of a factor in his last Iron Bowl. Hopefully he will have a big bowl game and get the all time receptions record.

Thanks for all your hard work through the years Courtney.

Archived