Well, I don't usually toot my own horn....BUT...

WarTiger

In this case...I'll make an exception....In a preseason thread, yes you can pull it up if you like... I said UAT would finish 6-6. I said they would lose to: Hawaii, Arkansas, Florida, Tennessee, LSU, and Auburn. Well, they got the Hawaii game, but dropped the Mississippi State game to make up for it....

and guess what folks... UAT finished 6-6... See I only post this because our resident bammar was making proclamations about UAT not losing even 5 games..., and also called me out after they managed to escape with a win in the first game against hawaii.... ok, so i missed that one...but i got the other 5 right, and got a bonus game thrown in by MSU....

Yes, I really do LOVE IT....

A whole year to hear 5 STRAIGHT OVER UAT....and YET ANOTHER SENIOR CLASS TO NOT BEAT AUBURN...

I seem to remember something about him saying he would eat his hat if they lost 5. I think a video of the event on youTube is the only acceptable evidence to prove it.

I seem to remember something about him saying he would eat his hat if they lost 5. I think a video of the event on youTube is the only acceptable evidence to prove it.

logger excellent idea. How about an aunation meet and greet for BG to eat his hat, video it then put it up on youtube.....

UAT 6-6.... :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

In this case...I'll make an exception....In a preseason thread, yes you can pull it up if you like... I said UAT would finish 6-6. I said they would lose to: Hawaii, Arkansas, Florida, Tennessee, LSU, and Auburn. Well, they got the Hawaii game, but dropped the Mississippi State game to make up for it....

and guess what folks... UAT finished 6-6... See I only post this because our resident bammar was making proclamations about UAT not losing even 5 games..., and also called me out after they managed to escape with a win in the first game against hawaii.... ok, so i missed that one...but i got the other 5 right, and got a bonus game thrown in by MSU....

A whole year to hear 5 STRAIGHT OVER UAT....and YET ANOTHER SENIOR CLASS TO NOT BEAT AUBURN...

Just wanted to point this out....

SPUAT is now 6-6; if they lose their bowl game, they will be 6-7, A LOSING SEASON

There are 9 bowl-eligible teams in the SEC - Florida, Kentucky, Georgia, Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, Arkansas, SPUAT, and as of today, South Carolina. South Carolina has one more game to go - they are now 6-5. SPUAT has no more games to go and they are now 6-6. How many bowl tie-ins does the SEC have? Won't somebody get left out? If South Carolina wins its next game, will SPUAT have to stay home from a bowl? These are burning questions. Tune in next week for a possible answer.

Oh, by the way, Auburn is 10-2.

War Eagle!

SPUAT is now 6-6; if they lose their bowl game, they will be 6-7, A LOSING SEASON

There are 9 bowl-eligible teams in the SEC - Florida, Kentucky, Georgia, Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, Arkansas, SPUAT, and as of today, South Carolina. South Carolina has one more game to go - they are now 6-5. SPUAT has no more games to go and they are now 6-6. How many bowl tie-ins does the SEC have? Won't somebody get left out? If South Carolina wins its next game, will SPUAT have to stay home from a bowl? These are burning questions. Tune in next week for a possible answer.

War Eagle!

what's that you say?? a LOSING season?? well, wait.. this seems to be yet another trend by UAT....wait its called tradition. If memory serves me correctly each of the last 3 or 4 times that UAT has won 10 games they've followed it up with a LOSING season...

btw, SEC has 8 bowl spots...

War Eagle!

what's that you say?? a LOSING season?? well, wait.. this seems to be yet another trend by UAT....wait its called tradition. If memory serves me correctly each of the last 3 or 4 times that UAT has won 10 games they've followed it up with a LOSING season...

btw, SEC has 8 bowl spots...

Hmmmmm..........

War Eagle!

Tony Barnhart was on a show last night saying that there is talk around Tuscaloosa that they may turn down the bowl invitation if they get one.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Tony Barnhart was on a show last night saying that there is talk around Tuscaloosa that they may turn down the bowl invitation if they get one.

If they turn it down, they are stupid. They miss out on:

1) Their split of SEC Bowl money, since they turn down a bowl bid.

2) Three extra weeks of practice

3) Another chance to bray about "record bowl appearances"

4) A chance to close out 2006 on a winning note

5) Three extra weeks of practice (it's the most important point, so I said it twice)

The only way this happens is if Shula gets let go, which ain't happening.

War Eagle!

And of course we are all assuming that they get an invite to a bowl

Look at it from their point of view. Would YOU want to play in the Piggly Wiggly Bowl?

Look at it from their point of view. Would YOU want to play in the Piggly Wiggly Bowl?

:roflol:

Archived