Check this out...

woods1110

I am not the one selling this sticker. I was driving to work today in Montgomery and saw a sign on the side of the road. I pulled over to check it out and I will be getting some of these for my car, my wifes car...

AU W sticker

Is anyone on here the one selling these? If so, can I meet you somewhere in Montgomery to get these quicker?

fbf7_2.JPG

I am not the one selling this sticker. I was driving to work today in Montgomery and saw a sign on the side of the road. I pulled over to check it out and I will be getting some of these for my car, my wifes car...

AU W sticker

Is anyone on here the one selling these? If so, can I meet you somewhere in Montgomery to get these quicker?

fbf7_2.JPG

Why associate our winning program with such a loser? :big:

AU W sticker

fbf7_2.JPG

You are joking right? :no:

AU W sticker

fbf7_2.JPG

I'm seriously joking. About 67% of Americans get the joke.

AU W sticker

fbf7_2.JPG

political affiliation set aside too bad it isn't orange and blue

AU W sticker

fbf7_2.JPG

political affiliation set aside too bad it isn't orange and blue

Now, that might work!

AU W sticker

fbf7_2.JPG

.....according to the most recent poll....

FYI, 50% of Americans could not name the two countries connected directly to the North and South of the continental USA. Just in case: Canada and Mexico.

AU W sticker

fbf7_2.JPG

Archived