New Commitment

jtweeks

Thanks........looks like another project.........TT has been good with the projects!

I honestly think this guy has just been under the radar. I would fully expect him to be a 3 star whenever they update their rankings.

Rivals has him rated at 2 stars. It seems he picked us over several good schools (Louisville, Tenn, ect.). This staff is the best in the country at finding hidden talent, so if he's good enough for them, he's good enough for me. Welcome aboard, A.J.!!

Yeah, supposedly this guy was a sleeper that CTT got turned toward because of our recent history with Brentwood Academy kids (Taylor Bourgeois, Kody Bliss, John Vaughn, King Dunlap, etc.) Once the Rivals and Scout guys have a chance to review game films and stats on him, his rating will move up.

Brentwood's coach is, from what I've heard, one of the best and most respected around, and he has said that Auburn got "a steal" with A.J. Apparently his coach thinks he has tremendous upside.

He will be another great addition to the Auburn family!

Thanks........looks like another project.........TT has been good with the projects!

I honestly think this guy has just been under the radar. I would fully expect him to be a 3 star whenever they update their rankings.

AJ Greene has as much potential as any top DE in this class, he's one of those guys that you look back at down the road and ask: "how wasn't this guy noticed?" Physically, he has everything you look for...6'5 250+ and still growing, good athletic ability, etc. The reason why he just now emerged is due to the fact that he has only been playing football for two years now, even still he has had a nice senior season (recorded around 8 sacks while being a major contributor in Brentwood's state title)

Archived