There is a Corndog god somewhere...

EllisHugh

Auburn beat Florida and LSU, has the same record as LSU and yet Florida is likely to play for the National Champion, LSU likely plays in a BCS game and Auburn goes to another crappy bowl...There is a God!!!

We're all real happy that you coona$$es are succeeding in the yearly football beauty pagent. Maybe one day you'll look good enough to beat us on the field.

7-3 :cheer:

That's the best reply you can come up with...I wouldn't be too excited about a 7-3 home victory or even your 2004 home victory over LSU, especially considering the controversial home cooking calls that Auburn got that decided the game.

That's the best reply you can come up with...I wouldn't be too excited about a 7-3 home victory or even your 2004 home victory over LSU, especially considering the controversial home cooking calls that Auburn got that decided the game.

do you LSU fans ever stop whining??? YOU LOST those games....Move on...

Waaah. You lost because you scored 3 points. You couldn't run the ball because we were shoving your offensive line around like ragdolls and your running backs folded up like little girls.

Congrats on the bowl. We still have bragging rights even if you're too stupid to grasp the concept. Now don't let your nutria burn or you'll have to go hungry again tonight.

do you LSU fans ever stop whining??? YOU LOST those games....Move on...

not to mention you needed 4 missed field goals to beat an Auburn team in over time that lost to Ga. Tech the same season, and at the end of it all, everyone still said auburn was the best in the SEC.

I put Corndog tears in my Coffee in the morning. Sadly enough, my coffee always turns into whine.

Auburn beat Florida and LSU, has the same record as LSU and yet Florida is likely to play for the National Champion, LSU likely plays in a BCS game and Auburn goes to another crappy bowl...There is a God!!!

Nobody ever said the BCS was supposed to make sense. Take 2003, for instance. LSU soundly beats the Okies in the Championship game and the AP pollsters look at that & go ahead and pick SC as National Champions. Ouch. Talk about some serious disrespect.

This year, LSU is going to a BCS game. Even though you ended up in 3rd place in the SEC West, I will still offer congrats.

Well, if you ask me, he just admitted that LSU did not deserve to go and we got screwed. He does not even know how to gloat without putting his own team down.

I wonder if the corndog god also bought his rose bowl tickets for $135. I need to check ebay to see how many user id's ending in eaux are selling tickets now.

Archived