ESPN At It Again...

AUDave

Go to espn.com and look at the poll on the College Football page. The question asks Who should be the national champion if Florida beats Ohio State? Boise State, USC, or Florida. I think it is funny that they even have USC on the list. But at least the voters are saying Florida as of right now. Just thought it was interesting.

Tigermom and I were way ahead of ESPN- We declared USC the Nation Champion by half time of the greatest game ever played -- please see prev post !!!

Go to espn.com and look at the poll on the College Football page. The question asks Who should be the national champion if Florida beats Ohio State? Boise State, USC, or Florida. I think it is funny that they even have USC on the list. But at least the voters are saying Florida as of right now. Just thought it was interesting.

I got "Who wins the Sugar Bowl: LSU or ND?" as the poll when I went there.

NM, I went to ESPNU Home Page.

Man, they started pimping that crap last night at the end of the Rose Bowl. That's bullcrap, UF is in the NC game they will be BCS champs. I jsut hope the AP voters don't get fruitloops for brains again and vote up USC for a split. That would be a joke.

Archived